free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

:s Thanks, But I aint packing the camera, if I lost it WELLLLLL The Redhead might be a bit upset:D

Have the Red Head tie it to your wrist like we used to do with the kid's balloons.:small3d031:

Save a seat for me...I'm happy to snap a couple of pictures...Have to get my church'n in first then will be heading down...I see the meet up place, but not the meet up time...What time y'all meeting?

Save a seat for me...I'm happy to snap a couple of pictures...Have to get my church'n in first then will be heading down...I see the meet up place, but not the meet up time...What time y'all meeting?

1:30 pm was the time I read before. That works for me since I'm a good hour and half away without "any" traffic issues. If I run into a wreak or whatever it can widen that time dramatically.

Depending on how early I can get my wife out of the house on on my bike, I hope (with no I-4 issues) to be there well before noon and just ride around for awhile before the meet.

Besides the 1:30 time will help clear the noon crowd out of the BBQ place.

Just got this email...loooks like they knew we were coming!

5Ec5F75R33Ga3Me3Hec750ca07d9403291f25.jpg

Jack / JTs Dad, when do you plan on heading down? I'd love to meet up with you and ride down together. Here's my cell XXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
My camera broke last night during the fireworks at the bay in Erie PA,so my picture taking is out.I have a legitimate excuse! :p

My camera broke last night during the fireworks at the bay in Erie PA,so my picture taking is out.I have a legitimate excuse! :p

Aye right I have heard stories like that before :p

Brian

Hey, I didn't see you there! They were pretty nice eh? Hope you have a remaining GREAT trip!

BRIAN

Back