free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

12 would be good for me to...Jack and I live in the same general area around the Mandarin'ish area...Lets pick a spot for a 12 meetup and go from there...

12 would be good for me to...Jack and I live in the same general area around the Mandarin'ish area...Lets pick a spot for a 12 meetup and go from there...

Fuel up @ the Shell gas station on Old St Augustine Road:s

I'm only 200 miles from Daytona now.Yesterday we overheated the front tire and ourselves running through the mountains and only ran 350 miles.Today I made up for it and we ran a solid 800 mile day.My front tire is going to have to be replaced in Daytona,it is cupping and cracking now.
See you guys on sunday.

Adamec HD is open tomorrow here both in Orange Park and the two shops here in Jacksonville. They have a decent price on tires. (904) 215-1931. Ask for Steve.

I'm only 200 miles from Daytona now.Yesterday we overheated the front tire and ourselves running through the mountains and only ran 350 miles.Today I made up for it and we ran a solid 800 mile day.My front tire is going to have to be replaced in Daytona,it is cupping and cracking now.
See you guys on sunday.

If you get to Jacksonville and want to spend the night I have a spare bedroom for you and Barb, just holler and its yours. It is only 80 miles to Daytona from my house:s

If you get to Jacksonville and want to spend the night I have a spare bedroom for you and Barb, just holler and its yours. It is only 80 miles to Daytona from my house:s

Thanks for the offer Jack.
My room is booked in Daytona near the track and I will be at the race tomorrow night:D

Hey Steveo7, Give Jack a toast for me on his Birthday, I won't see him until the end of the month. Thanks and ride safe.

Some pics of the meet and greet/B-day party. A good time was had by all, again. Met some great new folks from our Forum. A 2 hour lunch went by quickly.

Attachments

• DSCN1011web.JPG
    DSCN1011web.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 45
  • DSCN1012web.JPG
    DSCN1012web.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 43
  • DSCN1013web.JPG
    DSCN1013web.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 44
Back