free website stats program Stage 1 ????? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 ?????

I had the SE slipons, SE stage 1 Filter, and SE pro tuner done on my 883 and noticed a big difference in power, and temp. The engine runs alot smoother and throttle responce is better.

Just got my TFI in the mail and will be installing it this week. Was wondering if there are any "set" settings for my set up.
09 Low Rider
SE Stage 1 air breather
Vance and Hines big radius 2 into 2.
I got all the instructions so I guess I will be able to set it up but just wondering if there was a standard settings I could go by.
Thanks,
JP

my 2008 flht has that function and it can be turned off or on through the ecm i have left it on it seems to help a bit in in-town traffic in the summer although it sounds like (insert you favorite explitive here) when its running that way.

Just got my TFI in the mail and will be installing it this week. Was wondering if there are any "set" settings for my set up.
09 Low Rider
SE Stage 1 air breather
Vance and Hines big radius 2 into 2.
I got all the instructions so I guess I will be able to set it up but just wondering if there was a standard settings I could go by.
Thanks,
JP

Usually the #2 pot can be lowered some for better fuel MPG.

Thanks Glider,
I'll be installing it tonight and will let you know how it goes.
JP

JP- Let us know how it goes. I just got my TFi delivered yesterday (after getting delayed by UPS Ground in Colorodo due to the winter storms). I am going to do the install Friday afternoon along with a new A/C.

Anxious to know your settings and results.

Well... I completed the stage 1 just in time for the 60 degree temps! :rider

Thanks to Glider and all the others on the board who directed me to the TFi unit. I completed the SE high-flow A/C and TFi install and calibration (added to my earlier installed SEII slip-ons). It was simple! I played with the mixture setting a little, but ended right on the recommended setting. I lowered the acceleration pot (2nd) slightly per the recommendations on this site. Performance and cooling is 100% improved, and my mileage is still around 43 mpg.

Bring on the spring and summer! :bigsmiley8:

Back