free website stats program Shouldn't have done that! | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shouldn't have done that!

Good for you! My brother and I spent many hours similarly occupied with our father, but the Cutlass was only a couple of years old then. My boys learned on old Jeeps and Chevy pickups.

Always room for another bike! I am going to spend Friday night in Interlochen and ride east Tawas City on Saturday morning. Then up along Lake Huron to Clyde's. Pick a spot to join in.

Wish I could join you for a burger, but I think I might have some problems:
1 - My bike is off the road right now
2 - It would take a while to travel 5000 miles
3 - I'll have to use the car and settle for Bacon, Eggs & Black pudding
So life ain't that bad after all eh?

Wish I could join you for a burger, but I think I might have some problems:
1 - My bike is off the road right now
2 - It would take a while to travel 5000 miles
3 - I'll have to use the car and settle for Bacon, Eggs & Black pudding
So life ain't that bad after all eh?

5000 miles to get here?? I had to look at your profile. It would be a bit of a trip from merry old England indeed. The bacon and eggs do sound good, but what is black pudding?

Hi Jen,
Black pudding was invented here in my neighbouring town od Bury. it is Congealed pig blood mixed with wheat and oats and animal fat. Very tasty indeed, especially with some mustard. The Germans also have something similar which I believe is also very nice but never tried it yet, but I reckon it was made here first back in the 1800's. not too sure of the date to be honest, but Bury is famous for it.
Bury Black Puddings - Home Page - by The Bury Black Pudding Company

Back