free website stats program Shouldn't have done that! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shouldn't have done that!

I told my boss I wanted a hamburger for lunch. He said "so", I said from Clyde's. Clyde's is in St. Ignace at least a 400 mi round trip, lol!:D

I think I will go get one Saturday. It's only 400 miles from here...guess I better leave work about noon on Friday to make sure I'm not late for lunch on Saturday. :)

Always room for another bike! I am going to spend Friday night in Interlochen and ride east Tawas City on Saturday morning. Then up along Lake Huron to Clyde's. Pick a spot to join in.

My friend tells me that the Clyde's in Manistique is better, although it may not be able to be done in a day.

Just got home from there. Didn't have the Big "C" but the burger was really good.
Manistique is only another hour from the bridge. And I think they are better too.

Mine are 2 and 6 mo. so there isn't too much freedom right now. Although I am working with my 2 year old on the inner workings of engines. He helps me work on my 67 cutlass. Sit him on the fender and he'll stay there for hours.:)

Back