free website stats program Shouldn't have done that! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Shouldn't have done that!

I feel like a milk shake Ill go with you :D

IF your going on the other side of the country from Wa State, At least Hit Sturgis on the way Then go South.....:D

That is some trip Just for a SHAKE:newsmile106:

signed....BUBBIE

I could do that, after I get my Clyde burger! :s

Our burgers here in town are called, "Betty Burgers". Betty feeds about 60% of all the working men in town and has for 50 years. At one time she worked in the lunchroom at my elementary school when I was a boy.

i once road from Lufkin, Tx to Florida for Gumbo, Stromboli, ribs, and stuffed peppers (think we need more of those next year) and some cake with little microphones. there was some apple pie too but Bodeen ate it...:D:D

My friend tells me that the Clyde's in Manistique is better, although it may not be able to be done in a day.

I told my boss I wanted a hamburger for lunch. He said "so", I said from Clyde's. Clyde's is in St. Ignace at least a 400 mi round trip, lol!:D

I think I will go get one Saturday. It's only 400 miles from here...guess I better leave work about noon on Friday to make sure I'm not late for lunch on Saturday. :)

You Guys Better Watch the Weather......:newsmile073:

You Might have to take the LONG Way There and Back....:D

Just a Thought

signed....BUBBIE

Back