Votes: 175 14.7%
  • ATF

Votes: 47 4.0%
  • Doesn't Matter

Votes: 22 1.9%
  • OTHER (Please specify)

Votes: 98 8.3%

• Total voters
just had Spectro put in the primary on Friday.

immediate results were quieter shifting,
less clunking, all in all just sweeter running.

I like it ! :)

This is what I have been using. It works really well. I have had no problems with it at all. Who else uses this product?
PRIMARY.jpg

[FONT=verdana, geneva, arial, sans serif]100% Synthetic Primary Case Lube specifically designed for Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Advanced additives reduce clutch and fluid drag while lubricating gears, sprockets, chains and all critical primary case components. Superior film strength for greater protection against shock loads. Ester Synthetics provide decreased operating temperatures.
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana, geneva, arial, sans serif]
harleylogo.jpg

http://www.maximausa.com/
[/FONT]​

Got a question. I have a full gallon of shell rotella T 15/40 in the garage, would it be good to use in the primary?

Not familiar with the Rotella oil but most any 10/30-10/40 would work as long as it isn't energy conserving.

Got a question. I have a full gallon of shell rotella T 15/40 in the garage, would it be good to use in the primary?

Should work fine in the primary if it is the dino. I use the synthetic in the Virago and have for years. The blue jug is synthetic.
The general opinion seems to be not to use synthetics in the clutch area on the HDs.
Rotella is a diesel rated oil and not supposed to be energy conserving.
Hopefully, they haven't change the formulation.
That said, I've got the Formula + in my primary.

Should work fine in the primary if it is the dino. I use the synthetic in the Virago and have for years. The blue jug is synthetic.
The general opinion seems to be not to use synthetics in the clutch area on the HDs.

I have used Rotella 15w 40 in all of our mack Dump trucks for years in extreem conditions and have had great luck with it but it does have an additive for anti soot for diesels,I do not think that will harm anything.

I dont see anything that says syn on the jug. All it says is ROTELLA T Triple protection. meets API CJ4,CI4PLUS,CH4,CG4,CF4,CF/SM,SL,SJ. Dont really know what all that means as far as wet clutches go, just didnt want this to go to waste. the jug itself is white with a blue label, well mostly blue anyway.

Back