free website stats program Pledge Uses | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Uses

The local POW/MIA's brought this bike up to me to install the custom durby cover before auctioning it off at their rally this last summer and after everyone seen how good Pledge works, nobody uses anything else in southeast Idaho anymore.

Pledge.jpg

Pledge2.jpg

Good pics Chopper, are you and Glider competing for the new Pledge commercial?:s

I guess Pledge is the fix all cure all...lol. Someone tell the greeks that pledge is better than windex :lolrolling. I have used Pledge back in my Goldwing days and have always liked it, stopped using it when a friend gave me a couple cans of Honda Shine. Smelled the same and had the same glossy shiny effect. I like the ideal non-aerosol pledge now. Enjoy!!

I found if I use Clark's new non-caloric, silicon-based kitchen lubricant, my sled is way to slick for dust to stick and the gas milage goes up

The local POW/MIA's brought this bike up to me to install the custom durby cover before auctioning it off at their rally this last summer and after everyone seen how good Pledge works, nobody uses anything else in southeast Idaho anymore.

Pledge.jpg

Pledge2.jpg
Hey Chopper, you just may be the new 'poster-man' for Pledge. :D LOL, you are looking good, hope the snow isn't too deep in Idaho. We are getting snowed in here in Ohio, already up to maybe 2". :p I may have to run to Lowes or Home Depot......buying milk would be way out of the question at this point. :)

I use Pledge for filling-in the microscopic scratches in the windshield and for making it easier to clean bugs off the windshield and faring. Been using Pledge on single engine airplanes since 1964 too for the same reason, and to also make it easier to clean bugs off the leading edges of the wings. Works better than any specialty (expensive) stuff I've tried all these years.

Back