free website stats program Pledge Uses | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Pledge Uses

This may have been said already - but - yesterday I saw for the first time, a Pledge commercial and they did in fact mention its good for Motorcycles along with a lot of other things. So the pledge cat is out of the bag. I recon the price will be going up now. :(

i use surf city garage pink detailer get it walmart super gloss on paint and chrome spray on whipe off great stuff have used everthing this is far the best !!!!!

I have been using bug slide and harley cleaner polisher and I thought the harley stuff smelled like pledge,Ive been told by some not to use pledge on my new windshield??

I first read this thread a couple weeks ago & was thinking it was a joke. I've tried Pledge & am amazed at the results. Works great!

I called the Johnson company and asked about their Changes and was told that the propellant was the only change.

Going from a petrolium based propellant to a nitrogen based one.

I DO feel and see a little difference in streaking and color of the product coming out of the can (white cream) using the different gas, but it does do a good job for me Also.
I do apply differently,,, spray or on a cloth apply and rub, then with a totally new micro fiber, I polish it out. That does remove the streaking.

Might be just me, but when I had an over flow of gas and sprayed around that area with the new pledge, it seemed to work better because it Might have been the petrolium making it better with less streaking and less polishing with a second rag.?.?

Hmmm??? add Gas? Naugh:newsmile100:

signed....BUBBIE

I find that applying Pledge in the sun, too hot, or too much, will streak. I use both, Pledge and Meguiar's Final Inspection. Both do good things for me. Both will streak under the conditions listed above. I spray onto the microfiber cloth, then apply. Overspray is a pain, and the application amount is easier to control.

Enjoy,
Rich P

I have a DEDICATED micro fiber rag i use, Spray the pledge on and No streaks, I wash the rag after use, caution DO not put in dryer, This will fuse the micro fibers:s

Back