free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

When I'm not on my bike I'm underwater. I love scuba..."pretty fish" diving in the Carribean, NE wreck diving, and cave diving. By the end of this summer I'll be advanced trimix certified and full cave. For those divers out there, I'll be diving the U-869 (of Shadow Diver fame) this summer and the Andrea Doria next summer.

Attachments

• Hanging Out.jpg
    Hanging Out.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Stolt.jpg
    Stolt.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 17
Hey Sharky, I love the underwater stuff....if I spent more time in the clear water, I would actually dive again. Unfortunately, the great Ohio is not conducive to diving. :D It is sufficient to certify in though! I'll have to dig up the pix from our Florida Keys days when I was snorkelling, got back on the boat, looked over the edge and saw the sharks.......YIKES!!!! I don't mind them if I don't see them, kind of like snakes. :D:D

Hey Sharky, I love the underwater stuff....if I spent more time in the clear water, I would actually dive again. Unfortunately, the great Ohio is not conducive to diving. :D It is sufficient to certify in though! I'll have to dig up the pix from our Florida Keys days when I was snorkelling, got back on the boat, looked over the edge and saw the sharks.......YIKES!!!! I don't mind them if I don't see them, kind of like snakes. :D:D

LOL. As you might gather from the nickname, I love sharks. Last Sunday when I was doing my decompression stops, there was a school of 8 - 10 sharks hanging around. Nice to have some company for the boring hangs!

Okay Biscuit, I just talked to my dad and he said that the dash on the car is painted steel, (he said he would check it later to be sure, but he's pretty sure that's the way they did them back then). He said it definitely wasn't the burnished timber, but I thought the painted dash was pretty impressive. Silly me, I figured it was the 'stuff' like what he has in his new truck, 'fancy woodwork looking stuff'. He laughed at me and said the new stuff was plastic. I should have known! :laugh

Okay Biscuit, I just talked to my dad and he said that the dash on the car is painted steel, (he said he would check it later to be sure, but he's pretty sure that's the way they did them back then). He said it definitely wasn't the burnished timber, but I thought the painted dash was pretty impressive. Silly me, I figured it was the 'stuff' like what he has in his new truck, 'fancy woodwork looking stuff'. He laughed at me and said the new stuff was plastic. I should have known! :laugh

Well,there goes ANOTHER fantasy!:bigsmiley15:

Duck hunting with my lab is my other hobby.

Attachments

• Wayne & Hunter.jpg
    Wayne & Hunter.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Wayne, Hunter & Mallard.jpg
    Wayne, Hunter & Mallard.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 31
Duck hunting with my lab is my other hobby.
That is such a cool dog! We have a black lab too, but the only thing he seems to chase are bugs, and our austrailian shepherd just to take the ball away from her! :D Dogs are a lot of fun & company, love them. (In Rocky's defense, we got him when he was 2 and his life up until then consisted of being confined to a corner of the yard :(, I think he's happier here :D )

Thanks Joyflyin. He is something else for sure. I have taken him hunting with me every since he was about 7 months old. He has hunted in GA, FL, TN, AR, MS, LA.

Thanks Joyflyin. He is something else for sure. I have taken him hunting with me every since he was about 7 months old. He has hunted in GA, FL, TN, AR, MS, LA.
Ha ha, I went hunting once for deer, but when I did get a chance to shoot, I passed because I was cold, hungry, and tired and I knew that if I shot the deer, I wouldn't get to go in for hours..........I'm not the hunter. Now, as for coyote hunting, I'm not very good at that either. We won't go there. LOL, I'll just say, the coyotes are safe.

some fantastic hobbies you guys have on here . the thing that does it for me is american cars oh and bikes :). i am leading towards a mustang or camaro next summer to buy . i have had about 13 american cars now and have a 05 chevy pick up but it costs £125 to fill about $280 :( . i also collect harley stuff anything and everything . i also like american boats formula etc and have a 24 foot 5.7 chaparall . i used to restore jap two strokes but junked them and kept my harleys lol. ime sorry if i have bored anyone but i am pretty new on here and its so cool:s

Back