free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

I enjoy camping with my wife, we have a Toy Hauler so we just put the bike in the back and take off whenever we want. I'm also a bit of a masochist, I love old Brit bikes, I have an old Bonneville and a Tiger.

Playing guitar in a classic rock cover band, exercising my 2nd amendment right to bear arms and my old Chevys. Those along with my Harleys.....and life is good.

My goodness.....Reading all the fun you guys have is giving me a head ake..:)I am home, at my furniture store and cabinet shop all on the same location and have everything delivered and work 6 to 7 days a week so I dont get out much......OH Im sorry....This is about other hobbies and interest....Well....I am fixing up a old camper so my wife and I can try camping but its not easy for me to sit around...I think its like I feel guilty Im not working....How crazy is that...I have a nice snowmobile with no snow but that doesn't matter aneymore...Boy am I boreing....

My goodness.....Reading all the fun you guys have is giving me a head ake..:)I am home, at my furniture store and cabinet shop all on the same location and have everything delivered and work 6 to 7 days a week so I dont get out much......OH Im sorry....This is about other hobbies and interest....Well....I am fixing up a old camper so my wife and I can try camping but its not easy for me to sit around...I think its like I feel guilty Im not working....How crazy is that...I have a nice snowmobile with no snow but that doesn't matter aneymore...Boy am I boreing....

Yea I remember the camper you traded for. How is that coming along? I know it will come out great, can't wait to see it. My hobbies fixing small engines for resale. Finding old motorcycles to work on (just started this though). Golf.

Yea I remember the camper you traded for. How is that coming along? I know it will come out great, can't wait to see it. My hobbies fixing small engines for resale. Finding old motorcycles to work on (just started this though). Golf.

The camper has not been in the shop for a while, been working my tale off getting a big job done for work but I did get all the rot fixed and have everything working inside and out...I have paint, new screens,curtain's and a click floor to do but I dont mind doing this at all..Ill get back at it well before we need it...I thank you for asking..Im defiantly not the mechanic you are....I will post some pics of it when its done but this camper is not something I put much money in...Its not like its a bike or something..LOL..What is this Golf you speak of..:p

Here is a link of a time lapse video showing a balloon glow that we did last Saturday. We are the multi-colored chevron cut on the left and the little blue one beside it. We are the second and third ones from the left. I like the way this really shows the wind we are dealing with! That was a tricky job! It is in a really tight area to start with, then there is the dark issue....You kind of get night blind after the burns. I was flying the big balloon, Steve was in the smaller one. I don't like flying Little Blue, but Steve loves it. :)

The Balluminara has become a Cincinnati tradition. We were really glad to be a part of it this year. It was our last hurrah before hubby went under the knife.

We are looking for a new name for the big balloon too, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

2012 Balluminaria Time Lapse - YouTube

Here is a link of a time lapse video showing a balloon glow that we did last Saturday. We are the multi-colored chevron cut on the left and the little blue one beside it. We are the second and third ones from the left. I like the way this really shows the wind we are dealing with! That was a tricky job! It is in a really tight area to start with, then there is the dark issue....You kind of get night blind after the burns. I was flying the big balloon, Steve was in the smaller one. I don't like flying Little Blue, but Steve loves it. :)

The Balluminara has become a Cincinnati tradition. We were really glad to be a part of it this year. It was our last hurrah before hubby went under the knife.

We are looking for a new name for the big balloon too, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

2012 Balluminaria Time Lapse - YouTube
That is way cool, like watching in a mirror:s

Back