free website stats program Other Interest Hobbies | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Other Interest Hobbies

Wow!!!! those are some really great pics everyone and some awesome hobbies, I have 3 more yrs with Uncle Sams Misguided Children (lol) then its hunting and fishing for me. I love to Bow hunt.:bigsmiley12:

Guns and knives, just a small sampling....
weaponry

You guys are very well rounded... my other hobbies are not as interesting as some of yours...
Besides riding with my wife we also play golf together and with other friends at least once a week and sometimes more. Anything outside piques my interest and that's why I have enjoyed even yard work when I get home from the office but quickly losing the enjoyment in that now. My oldest son and I like to race remote control nitro cars. My family has hiked in the Swiss and French Alps and hiked in the trails of The Great Smoky Mountains. It's just to be outside enjoying the great outdoors!

Guns and knives, just a small sampling....
weaponry
:D I like the micro compact....Kimber?? or Springfield?? or something else? :s I kind of like the tomahawk throwing into the stump, I have a couple of cheapies set back, but I don't have the stump yet. I do have the request in with the neighbor to save one for me when he comes across one. I should have been looking after all the storm clean up.

Well,

I have an addiction to Guitars (that's how I made my living as a kid), Cars, Guns and Motorcycles. I play 6 and 12 String (just got a beautiful new Taylor 12), and I like traditional Guns (black Powder and CASS). As far as Cars go, I am in the process of building my dream Street Rod-I just finished Chopping the Top and Filling it-(I'll try and Post a few pics here)-

Really, I have too many Hobbies for the time I have off-I can't wait until I retire, then I'll do them all (of course, after the honey-dos)-

Attachments

• 100_3673.jpg
    100_3673.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_3676.jpg
    100_3676.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 23
JPT, I'm jealous of you, I wish I could play the guitar. Mom should have made me continue piano lessons when I was young. Unfortunately, I had the attention span of a fly & music just didn't come that easily to me. I took right to baseball, basketball & bicycles though. :s I still try to play, but time to practice is an issue. Oh well, I can play the stereo pretty well. BTW, keep us posted on the progress of the street rod. :D

Back