free website stats program New 2014 Limited Ultra | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

New 2014 Limited Ultra

I have a 2014 Ultra Limited down under in Perth Western Australia (the most isolated capital city in the world) and it is the best Harley I have had.

The improvements they have introduced make the bike handle and ride so much better than the previous models. A big plus is the water cooled heads which take the heat away because we have a lot of 100 degree days here in Western Australia.

Guess you didnt read the rules about language allowed (or not) on this site :bigsmiley14:

Never realized it would be frowned upon and will try to learn from my mistakes
With the design flaws inherent in the motorcycle it did seem mild compared to how I actually feel about the mo-co

Never realized it would be frowned upon and will try to learn from my mistakes
With the design flaws inherent in the motorcycle it did seem mild compared to how I actually feel about the mo-co

What design flaws are you referring to???
WAP.gif

What design flaws are you referring to???
WAP.gif

Cams mostly as it took them years to get it right and the 99 was a rolling exercise in frustration even with the extended warranty the mo-co added to disguise the inept design
Also the swing arm was just stamped steel and the fairing brackets a joke but still managed to put over 150,000 miles on her and ten years later bought a 09

HD specs say 105.5 lb-ft torque at 3750 RPM.
Rider magazine dyno test said 95.0 lb-ft of torque at 3,700 rpm and 79.2 horsepower at 5,200 rpm at the rear wheel.
Cycle world says"On the CW dyno, the new High Output Twin Cam 103, the version without liquid-cooled heads, delivers 95.6 ft.-lb. peak torque, up 6.7 over the last pre-Rushmore 103 we tested. Horsepower is also better, peaking at 76.0 versus 69.4":)

those numbers seem high I just had a vance hines pro pipe and a sreaming eagle hi flo intake with a sert tuner it dynod at 85 hp and 95trq that was just last week I had that done

Back