free website stats program New 2014 Limited Ultra | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

New 2014 Limited Ultra

I think the negativity comes from the resistance to change. It has happened all along as Harley have evolved into the bikes they are today. Some of the frustration comes from the on going issues like IPB etc that does not get resolved on the consumer end always seems to be resolved when the new and improved model has been released. Also the with the rich history Harley has endured, it now is entering into a new chapter with this water cooled engine and all the high tech gadgetry that goes with it. So to some you can not service except for maintenance, do to the complexity of the new systems. But once those who have negativity, realize the reliability factor of the new bikes, I am sure they will appreciate the fact that with less repairs needed to keep bikes road worthy, they will have a lot more time to ride and enjoy the bike.

I also traded my 08 Ultra in on a 14 Limited back in August. I have a little over 2100 miles on it now. Love everything about it. Lot more power and a much better ride. Still trying to figure out all the electronics but enjoying all the extras

I just got into a Limited in the Daytona blue pearl and I love it.
Traded in my 2010 Ultra Classic, only had 52K miles on it. Got a
good price for trade in and a good price on the new bike. You have
to ride one to feel the difference in handling and power.
Nuff said

I bought a new limited last Friday.
Traded My "hot" 2012 for cooler 2014.I was stunned at how quiet the transmission was.No clanking or clunking.New seat is really comfortable.
Security with no fob near,nothing happens when you turn ignition switch on.Just security light flashing.Headlight won't turn on ,nothing.Radio is really cool.Clock adjusted by GPS.Really like new features.
Sadly I only rode 9 miles since it was 29 degrees,but I look forward to bike week and warmer weather.

It is a rather, Beautiful bike. Congrats on the new bike man. I'm curious to see the black and blue (Law Enforcement active/retired only) paint job....But I do like the black/silver shown here:

Attachments

• 2014-Harley-Davidson-Electra-Glide-Ultra-Limited-BJN53624.jpg
    2014-Harley-Davidson-Electra-Glide-Ultra-Limited-BJN53624.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 61
I just purchased a 2014 limited used bike with 350 miles on it. its a gray and silver color. It is a great bike.I sold my 2013 RGU outright and bought this one for 26,000 out the door. with the first service free. I have heated gear so riding in the cold dosnt bother me. I love the radio and the heated grips are the best. They work so well I just put on a light glove and turn the grips on to the 3 setting and are nice and warm at 30 degrees. It came with liners and headset,and a chocolate cake.

Back