free website stats program I hate winter | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

I hate winter

I've been able to ride to work several times in January due to heated gear. This ice and ice fog of all things has been hitting Central Indiana and some of the coldest weather in decades hit in early January.

Supposed to get up to 36 degrees mid week and I have a HOG Chapter meeting on Wednesday evening...hopefully riding a couple of days

Come on spring!!!

Didn't bother me so much last year as my bike was in storage. Just bought a new house with a huge, heated garage so I'm looking at my Glide as I type this. I'm through tinkering with all the fluids, cleaning and tightening. Ready to sit on it and make vroom vroom noises until the weather breaks!

I have always liked winter, its maybe my favorite. However, this winter is a little tough because i bought my bike in october. It wont be long now, only another 45 days or so. Right now its a balmy 17* outside with a fresh 1.5 inches of snow. Aw well, what do ya do?

Thought it had been cold here this winter but it has been confirmed scotland has had the coldest december and january on record but records only go back to 1914
worst is februry and march are usually the coldest months of the year

Brian

Thought it had been cold here this winter but it has been confirmed scotland has had the coldest december and january on record but records only go back to 1914
worst is februry and march are usually the coldest months of the year

Brian

Thats the global warming they've been telling us about Brian.:beach

Yes global weather change seems to have affected us here quite a bit seem to have a lot more rain than ever before and this country has never been noted for lack of rain
last couple of years we have had a dry week in may then the next dry week is the second week in september but thats just my area

Brian

Back