free website stats program I hate winter | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

I hate winter

I'm ready for the end of winter. My new to me Ultra is still sitting at the shop. My driveway finally revealed solid gravel last weekend (but it was icy) and now we have 6 more inches of new snow on it so it will be another two weeks before I see my driveway again :bigsmiley29: The few rideable days (above 32 and not windy for me) arent available until I can get her home and use the driveway (200 feet of downhill gravel treachery).

Phil

Now I really feel like I am getting cheated. Leavinf for two weeks in the South Carolina sunshine, but it looks like it will be cold there too!

I really hate winter , I moved to Venezuela 16 years ago and I am from Canada and I do not miss cold one little bit , it is 25C in the morning 28 to 33 in the day time and 25C all night , we can ride everyday here now we just got to weather the HUGO storm but thats another storey

As winter, here in CT, wears on, my wife takes away all sharp utensils. I have to eat everything with a spoon ...The good news is that she got me a new white sport coat..the kind that the arms tie in the back. I remain fairly 'normal' until mid January...Then, all bets are off.
Common Summer!.

Yea I dislike it too - but it is a good time to catch up on the magazines and find out what new chrome is being made.

Man everytime I think its over we get another arctic blast and more rain. This is very un-Texas like. When will it all end? I'm ready to ride.:newsmile055:

Where I live winter is great. We ride around just outside of town (don't even have to haul them) on 150 H.P. snowmobiles that weigh about 430 pounds. These things go from 0 to 60 in mere seconds.The machines that are built these days and the clothing that's available is just great. However it would be fun to get back on 2 wheels. Burnster Westen Alberta

Well, I don't need to say what it's like in Minnesota. Smitty and the other northern folks have said enough but now that it's February, I can finally say...

I'm headed to Arizona this month!!!!!!!!!! :newsmile108:

Last week of February and first week of March to ride with my uncle. I never like to wish time away but, boy, I wish it were the last week of February :laugh

I hate to be the one to say it, but complaining about the cold, is an old person thing. 25 years ago, I could stand the cold a lot longer than the heat, but the opposite is true today. I'm getting old too.

Back