free website stats program I hate winter | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

I hate winter

Bite the bullet and install a Co-Vac heater and set it at 50 degrees. Thats what I did and my stuff never sweats. The heating bill hasn't gone up much. It puts out radiant heat and feels like the sun when standing out in front of it. I also hate winter but will be stuck in Illinios for at least 7 more years until I retire. Then we hope to move on to a warmer climate.

Gotta take up Ice fishing , after flint season, even my birddog has a hardtime in these temps, but my garage is warm ,get yourself a used coal stove ,I heat my garage with coal and its always at least 66 deg in there and cost around 150.oo a season to heat 24/7 , I heat my house 100% with coal also for 250.00 per season.coal burns hot and lazy not like wood , very safe and clean easy to deal with tend just once a day and forget it.

I go to Florida for the winter, the last 7 days have been at freezing or below freezing, they even said that we had snow overnight, last night.

I heard from our daughter that middle TN is in a big freeze, with temperatures in the single digits. Man, am I glad the wife, pups, and I are in AZ. Its going to be 71 again today. Think I'll go for a ride and thank my lucky stars. :D

I was down in Orlando, FL on business all week and it was in the low 30's every night and in the 40's during the day...I did see the sun though...glad that it wasn't a vacation or I would have really been torqued!

I hate is bc its 7* here in NC and I just installed a SE Heavy Breather and V&H 2 into 2 Big Radius on my FLHX. Gettin the box in the mail in a few days then I still cant ride in this cold!

It's been 25-30 below zero here for the last 3 weeks but the forecast is for warmer weather next week. At least my shop is 68 degrees.

well I'm just about ready to loose my mind .......the older I get the more I hate winter.....I used to coyote and fox hunt and fly fish but now the cold just kills me .....I want to get in the garage and finish the mantenance on the bike but man ..........I fire up the heat inthe garage and everything tools, bike , reloading press ..........it all just sweats .......Huh .........bring on spring..................:small3d023:
Amen brother!! I would be loadin' the U-haul today except "you know who" won't leave because of the kids. Heck they are all grown and on their own they don't need us. Until then I say "I hate winter" that's my story and I'm stickin' with it.

Back