free website stats program I hate winter | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

I hate winter

we didnt get snow till recently but its been way colder .. got to love global warming

Highs of -10 to -15 with wind chills of -55 this week. Forecast highs of mid 20's next week. Get out the shorts and t-shirts.

The past few winters have been mild, we rode all year, said I am not utting my bike away this year, that was not a good statement to make. But oh well, lets have winter and get done with it so that spring comes when it should, hopefully!!!

Yep ! We used to Snowmobile,hunt from horseback even camp in this stuff. And I used to dive in it and under the ice. I don't care much for the cold anymore. The only thing good about winter is , well I can't think of anything right now because my brains cold and numb. Oh I know, getting warm by the wood stove and football. At least I can still ride the bikes with the Gerbing's. We don't get on the horses too much during the winter anymore, because it's either icy or muddy and seems like it's always slippery.
We only get on them if we have to work cattle or go catch something that got loose. We Rodeo, but not during the winter months. I really don't hate winter, just the Cold!

The past few winters have been mild, we rode all year, said I am not utting my bike away this year, that was not a good statement to make. But oh well, lets have winter and get done with it so that spring comes when it should, hopefully!!!

I just got back from a 30 miler. Not long but enough to enjoy the sun and 43 degree day. We have relatively mild weather in Oregon and we can ride every week normally unless we get a big storm in. If I lived in Wisconsin where my son is you would have to keep me away from rope for fear of what I might do. If I can't ride I'm cranky, just ask my wife!

Back