free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 19 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

I hope that all of my Canadian brothers are feeling real sorry for me. I am in Donna Texas for another week. The thermometer is shooting for 90* today. It has been real hot down here for the last couple of weeks. Went to 97* one day.
Ken

watch out for FROST heaves when you get home.....:newsmile071:

Yea your brothers in the Northest are feeling really sorry for you too. Got snow last night and not much warmer today. :(

I hope that all of my Canadian brothers are feeling real sorry for me. I am in Donna Texas for another week. The thermometer is shooting for 90* today. It has been real hot down here for the last couple of weeks. Went to 97* one day.
Ken

i am with you Kemo. darn ac dropped out yesterday, had to open all the windows and buy some fans to try to cool the place down. it's ok today though only 86

Just left Firebag and made it home to Mb, not to my surprise colder and more snow here then north of Fort Mac. Have to wait awhile to bring new FLHTK home from lloyd.

OK, that's it. I'm heading south right now!!!! 75 cent beer and in Florida? That's like 74 cents Canadian now.

I definitely have to plan for a trip next year. Wife and kids can do Mickey and I'll do Daytona............

I'm cruising the classifieds for cheap accommodations and dreaming.......

PS. It was 21 F this morning. Bike is sleeping in the garage. Stay south as long as you can Ken. lol

I will clue you in Sean when I get home. We will sit down in my office and celebrate my birthday and have some fine sipping juice and a good old stinkin stoogie.
Ken

Back