free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 20 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

I am Canadian too. Looks like there are a bunch of us here:newsmile108:

I rode to Port Dover this past friday to take in the festivities, it was a great time. There was a real good turnout considering the weather forecast.

I rode to Port Dover this past friday to take in the festivities, it was a great time. There was a real good turnout considering the weather forecast.

Welcome to HDTimeline.

I guess the price we paid for no rain on the 13th was 13 days of consecutive rain.....:p:newsmile07:

Welcome neighbour. :D

PD13 was indeed a good day with a pretty good turn out.

Cheers.

I guess the price we paid for no rain on the 13th was 13 days of consecutive rain.....:p:newsmile07:

Welcome neighbour. :D

PD13 was indeed a good day with a pretty good turn out.

Cheers.

thanks for the welcome's. This weather is terrible, we probably will have 13 days with rain in them somewhere. I was hoping to ride to the family cottage in the Tobermory area this weekend, but it doesn't look favorable. I don't mind getting caught in the rain, but I am not 1 to strike out for a ride when it is pouring.:newsmile07:

Just joined today. Soggy here in Halifax too. Just looked outside and there is this strange bright light in the sky. Oh wait, it's the sun - starting to warm and will dry eventially.

Lower mainland, B.C. Still waiting for spring but logged about 1600 k so far. New bike so have to get out, 4-6 degrees in the morning but it has been getting up to 14-16 later in the day. Still very cold in the passes. Bring on summer!

OK, that's it. I'm heading south right now!!!! 75 cent beer and in Florida? That's like 74 cents Canadian now.

I definitely have to plan for a trip next year. Wife and kids can do Mickey and I'll do Daytona............

I'm cruising the classifieds for cheap accommodations and dreaming.......

PS. It was 21 F this morning. Bike is sleeping in the garage. Stay south as long as you can Ken. lol

Guess you don't want to hear that it's 8$ for a case of 36 here on Margarita Island, but you do have to pay little more while sitting on the beach

You can be such a nice guy. You better go back and have another one or two --- if you can afford it.
Ken

You can be such a nice guy. You better go back and have another one or two --- if you can afford it.
Ken

talked to my mom and a couple friends last night out in the Vernon area of B.C. don't think i could afford it any more

It is getting expensive for everything. I have complained about prices before. A few weeks ago I bought a new training harness for our dog. It is made right here in London On., cost me $40 with tax. On Monday we were in Port Huron Mi at Pet Smart, the same harness manufactured here in London was $19. Are we stupid Canadians for putting up with this kind of raping. We are getting nailed for everything.
Ken

Back