free website stats program I Am CANADIAN | Page 22 | Harley Davidson Forums

I Am CANADIAN

I used to be a Manitoba/Northwestern Ontario guy, but the winters are far too long there. British Columbia is the Canadian place for riders!! I live on the northern tip of Vancouver Island, rain forest country. The roads twist and turn and go up and down and around and get wet, but we ride year round!!
My name is Joe and I am Canadian !!! (to quote an old beer commercial)

I grew up in Rexdale (suburbs of Toronto). Moved west to Missisauga. Live in Guelph now. Spent my summers in Gravenhurst and Bala. It is beautiful country. I had a girlfriend who lived across the bay from our cottage. It was a long walk to see her. I became a very good swimmer :s

I grew up in Rexdale (suburbs of Toronto). Moved west to Missisauga. Live in Guelph now. Spent my summers in Gravenhurst and Bala. It is beautiful country. I had a girlfriend who lived across the bay from our cottage. It was a long walk to see her. I became a very good swimmer :s

Sanec,

Love the country up Gravenhurst way.

On a separate note, I recently spent some time in Guelph for Leon's Furniture Grand Opening. Unwound a bit at the Moxies at the Stone Road Mall and then made our way for a few wobbly pops at The Ranch. Not much of a country music fan but, seemed to have a good time anyways.

(We met at Dover, I was with Kemo and you were with Steve07 and his merry clan.)

I used to be a Manitoba/Northwestern Ontario guy, but the winters are far too long there. British Columbia is the Canadian place for riders!! I live on the northern tip of Vancouver Island, rain forest country. The roads twist and turn and go up and down and around and get wet, but we ride year round!!
My name is Joe and I am Canadian !!! (to quote an old beer commercial)

Hey there neighbour.

Hi to all you guys in canada.I am in the okanagan of B.C. and new to the forum world.This my first and only site on this.I can only say yes wherever you live in canada it is a short season boohoo! Hope to chat with some of you folks on the bikes seeing there is only one to ride.hope you all have a good? winter. jackdaniels.

Hi to all you guys in canada.I am in the okanagan of B.C. and new to the forum world.This my first and only site on this.I can only say yes wherever you live in canada it is a short season boohoo! Hope to chat with some of you folks on the bikes seeing there is only one to ride.hope you all have a good? winter. jackdaniels.

welcome to the forum, lots of good things happen her enjoy them. me from P.G. and Vernon, but now live a lot farther south

Back