free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

Rahns Engineering in Abington, MA. An independent shop that does great work. I have been treated very well there.

penn jersey cycle new falls rd levittown pa ild school pans to presant day bikes specialize in old school cant take a shovel to brains they dont work on them

Awesome shop is: Miller Motors in Newfield just SW of Ithaca 607-564-1808. All types work. 20 min change rear on Heritage computer balance not a scratch on wheels. Dyno equipped he knows his stuff. I've talked to guys that travel 50+ miles just for him to work on their stuff.

I didn't feel like reading through all the pages, but if you are in New Hampshire around Manchester. Then Twisted Cycles does great work and are very helpful and closer to Concord, Daz that owns Second Home Custom cycles does great work also.

In Wisconsin I know a few that stand out.

Doc's Harley in Shawano, WI. The people are friendly and the zoo is great!

Al Muth in Black River Falls, WI. This one is family owned. I do drive the extra miles for the service. Great people and they stand behind the work that they do. In my opinion, one of the best in Wisconsin. I cannot say enough about Al Muth Harley.

LaCrosse Area Harley. At first I stopped in while the "better half" was shopping. Ordered a few parts I need for my Fatboy. I asked about a trike as my knees were getting bad. I got a complete run around, all kinds of mis-information and just walked out "MAD". Harley called and asked about my stop at La Crosse. I told them what I thought (UGH). The next day I got a call from the floor manger (Toby). He asked me to stop back in. I'm stubborn and so was Toby. He called every few days (for 2 weeks) and asked how he could make it right. I gave in and went back to La Crosse (still mad). Toby told me how there was a "shake up" at the dealership. To make a long story short, I bought a new trike and am very happy.

Cycle Addiction in Nampa Idaho right outside Boise. Tim is the owner used to be a tech at harley dealer there in Boise and they do great work and are real honest people have always takin a look at my bike for free when i pulled up with a concern have real fair prices and since i have moved back to Texas I still call when I need a honest opinion and Tim has always been friendly and helped me out.

Back