free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

In Woodstock, GA. (Northwest of Atlanta) is Kotic Kustoms on Bells Ferry Rd. J.T. is the owner, good guy and his shop does some really good custom work. They built the '01 sportster my brother and I bought. Heres the link to it.

Jerry Lee's Sportster

While traveling around the country it is nice to know where good motorcycle shops are located. You just never know what will happen.
Anyone traveling in central Arkansas and needing parts/service or just want to 'shoot the breeze', Rodney's Cycle House in Little Rock is a great shop. Rodney has been working on bikes, and build his own, since the 1970's. And, Rodney's is an authorized Harley Davidson shop, authorized by the MOCO to service & repair (warranty too). Save some money on quality work.

Rodney's Cycle House
8120 Doyle Springs Road
Little Rock, AR 72209
Rodney's Cycle House - Big Dog motorcycles, American IronHorse Motorcycles, American Choppers and Custom Motorcycle Parts.
501-562-6336

Anyone traveling in central Arkansas and needing parts/service or just want to 'shoot the breeze', Rodney's Cycle House in Little Rock is a great shop. Rodney has been working on bikes, and build his own, since the 1970's. And, Rodney's is an authorized Harley Davidson shop, authorized by the MOCO to service & repair (warranty too). Save some money on quality work.

Rodney's Cycle House
8120 Doyle Springs Road
Little Rock, AR 72209
Rodney's Cycle House - Big Dog motorcycles, American IronHorse Motorcycles, American Choppers and Custom Motorcycle Parts.
501-562-6336

Very useful info , Thanks Cyclops:s

im new to this whole scene anyone know of any good shops around south east alabama, i know theres one in Dothan,Al. but i have heard bad things about them. they guy i just bought my sportster from wouldnt even sell them the bike at a higher price of what i paid for it.

RT 51 CUSTOMS IN GENOA, OH. (just south east of Toledo) Jim will take good care of ya.

I'll second this one! Whether it's routine service (I don't have the time for) or parts, Jim will bend over backwards to help you out, not to mention his pricing puts the stealerships to shame (MUCH lower!). I ordered a new taller windshield for my bike from him. He called a couple of days later apologizing, because he had mistakenly forgot to order it and it would be the following week before he got it in. I told him no problem because I wasn't in a real big hurry to get it anyway. I go pick it up the following Saturday and he gives me an extra 10% off in addition the 10% off he normally gives. Customer service is what Jim is all about.

As far as dealerships go, if I can't get my bike in to Jim at Rt 51 (he gets very busy certain times of the year), I will only use Harley Davidson Sales and Service in Napoleon, Oh. Marv and his crew are good people. Many guys I work with have bought their bikes from them and their service department is top notch. I have two other stealerships far closer to me I could use that I have purchased bikes from in the past, but since this about good shops I won't go into the reasons for riding past them to go to Napoleon.

Back