free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

If you are anywhere near Huachuca City Arizona and need repairs head over to Chosin Motorcycles. His store area is mostly guns and ammo but he services motorcycles. Dean is a great guy who will treat you right. He gives a discount for Military, Law Enforcement, etc.

As a customer (not service) buying shirts, hats, etc I have been treated very well at most dealerships including Tucson HD/Chandler HD/Territorial HD/Chester’s HD – Arizona, Sauk Prairie HD – Wisconsin, HD of Long Branch – NJ, and Worth HD in Kansas City, MO.

TNT harley davidson, Quincy il, great people all around. From sales staff to parts dept. One of the biggest dealers in il

TOP DEAD CENTER (832)595-0832 out off 723 in Rosenberg Tx. Josh the owner is a Harley certified master technician and when he left republic my bussnius went with him. He harley certified so he can take care of all your extended waranty needs and has a dyno that is also setup to do trikes.

Harley-Davidson of Lake Charles - nice people to do business with - in the same location since 1932 and under the present ownership since 1971 - the oldest business in the same location in Lake Charles, family owned and operated for over 38 years.

"Cadre Cycle" in the Northern Cincinnati area near the I-71 & I-275 interchange. These guys are friendly, pleasant, honest & professional. They work on most anything and do it because they truly love it! They are also a Big Dog authorized service center so you know that they are not a bunch of hacks. They are just a great bunch of guys and I can't rave about them enough.

They are at:
11121 Deerfield Rd. Unit D
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242

Phone#: 513-522-7300
Fax#: 513-522-7555

You can thank me later!

Have a couple of good shops in the area here. Couple of Dealers, and a few Indys.
The guy that I've been working with Is Alternative Cycle in Parsippany,NJ.

Hog wrench in Tuscola IL. is very good . The owner is a master cert. mech on harleys also has a racing team good people..

Mother Rpad Harley in Kingman Az. I have had very good service from them. Their team is very friendly and knowledgable. Prices are very good compaired to Las Vegas Nv. So far rs been worth the trip from the Vegas area. About two hours trip one way.

Back