free website stats program Good Indy Shops in your area | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Indy Shops in your area

In West Rutland Vermont there is a guy named Ben who has operated C & D Choppers since the early 70's. He's a great guy, knows his stuff and is very fair. Unfortunately this years hurricane Irene has forced an early retirement for Ben. His place was flooded. He said he would be around to finish up loose ends and sell off inventory. Just wanted to recognize him for his service.

If you find yourself in need of a shop in Central Maine, I cannot give a higher recommendation than Starting Line in Waterville, Maine. Dave, the owner and all around great guy, works on any brand of bike, but really knows his way around a Harley. Prices are very fair and he and his mechanics will take the time to tell you what and why something needs to be done.

Since my bikes have gone out of warranty, they are the only shop I will let tinker with my bikes. No one likes to pay for unscheduled maintenance, but with Starting Line at least you know you get your moneys worth. :)

In Southern NH - Evo Cycle 61 Rockingham Rd. Londonderry, NH 603-216-9202. I have been going there for about two years. Very fair in prices, good work and all around nice folks. Troy is the owner, couldn't ask for a nicer person. Highly recommended.

Arrington Auto Parts in Flomaton Alabama at corner of hwy 31 and hwy 113 South of interstate 65. Install's tires and bike repair, good indy and fair prices. Love's to work on Harley's and other brands.

Stay away from the chopper gallery in temecula, CA. Tryed to buy a bike from them with 700 credit rating and they could not help. Seemed like they didnt want to sell the bike at all. Not good customer service. Took my money else where and was treated better. I will never go back there again even if I have to push my new bike home.

A couple come to mind, I have used both:
Bennetts Performance in Long Beach CA
Jims Specialty's in Anaheim, Ca

Both will treat you right.:bigsmiley11:

Back