free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

Sure glad you mentioned that. I'll use a magic marker to label them.
Thanks!

Xmas box arrived today! Wow.....what a joy it was opening it and unwrapping it all. You really did a great job putting it all together...wrapping it all, and going through all the trouble using your own personal time. I just so appreciate your kindness helping me out. How do you say...."Thank you a million times!!"

Thanks to Dolt, my parts list has gotten smaller. These are the parts that Miss Piggy still needs.

Highway crash bar....
both front upper legs....
both trees....
long thin chrome strip-that joins the top of the nacelle where the two halves meet.
Thank you sincerely!
Just updating the parts list. Dolt sent me 1 upper leg...among other great parts. He's a good man.
Need>>>>>
1 upper leg
Both bottom legs
highway crash bar
Both triple trees.
chrome strip on nacelle
front fender.
Thank you!

I told Ski, I'll send the fender by Friday... (26th) OR sooner... He must be doing better he seems Anxious...(good thing) :)

And send him The Tracking Number...

signed....BUBBIE

Ski,
The bottom legs are on the way; dropped off at UPS today.

Yes sir....got em...with cowbells! It's a beautiful thing! Thanks to you my list has gotten much smaller. But there's no dinger inside the cow bells? Just kiddin!
Again.....Thank you!!!!!!!!

Yes sir....got em...with cowbells! It's a beautiful thing! Thanks to you my list has gotten much smaller. But there's no dinger inside the cow bells? Just kiddin!
Again.....Thank you!!!!!!!!

Well, you are going to have two sets looks like. The ones being sent by a member of another forum couldn't have arrived already; just shipped today. I won't tell if you don't!;)

Jeeeeezzzzz......this is crazy. I'm overwhelmed from peoples generosity...just to begin with, and then I get doubles. Now what. I'll just return them....not accept them when it's delivered? I don't know.

Jeeeeezzzzz......this is crazy. I'm overwhelmed from peoples generosity...just to begin with, and then I get doubles. Now what. I'll just return them....not accept them when it's delivered? I don't know.

No, those parts are yours now; if you truly do end up with two sets of lower legs, hang on to them. Maybe another forum member will need them. They are your parts now, do with them what you will but returning them is not an option.;)

People want to give and that is it....

Like said: Take all parts as that is the best way... Keep the extra stuff...
Sending it back is a Hurt-full thing to do and a waste of $$ for the shipping... Many WILL give extra things and need to feel good about giving = so nothing goes back...

I Air Shipped that fender out today (USPS) BUT it leaves the postoffice in the morning from Sunsites / Pearce Az.
(( USPS # 9505 5109 5991 6053 0572 02 ))
I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PAY FOR THE FREIGHT..... Just the way IT WORKS... SO don't ask or bother......... Please let me do it
MY WAY...;) Caps Intended.....

HEY, You have to bend a little or OUR feelings might get Hurt... Boo Hoo :oops:

I sold a Carb to a member here on this forum......HE sent me Double of what I asked ****SO**** That made me feel so Good...
I decided to Tear the check Up...... NOW That made me fell good...

Ski,
You get that bike and YOU back into shape is all that is required from me please... N, Keep us informed of the progress...
BIG SMILE.....:)

signed....BUBBIE

Back