free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 11 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

Ski;
I tried sending it via the conversation we had going, but I guess that doesn't work.
Package is on its way; expected delivery Feb 27.
Tracking no: 9500 1125 8821 6055 4862 37

Cheers,
Rod

Hey Bub......the fender arrived this morning. You sure did a (EDIT) job packing that fender! I don't think a tornado and hurricane together would damage that fender the way you had it packed. Nice fender man!!!!!
Thanks for the the chrome light tip ect.
Thank you so much! Your generosity is very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My parts list is 3/4 full, thanks to you kind gents out there.
Ski:)

Yeah thats true its just so confusing haha

@Jack Klarich im trying to read the diagram you sent but im having trouble making it out the words seem blurry what site was that from

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, It took Most of a roll of Duct-tape... That bubble wrap has a soft inner, taped tight and fender Waxed no mars...
Use a soft rag to bring out the shine and Good luck with all your rebuild. :)(BIG SMILE)

signed....BUBBIE

Well, It took Most of a roll of Duct-tape... That bubble wrap has a soft inner, taped tight and fender Waxed no mars...
Use a soft rag to bring out the shine and Good luck with all your rebuild. :)(BIG SMILE)

signed....BUBBIE

Hey BUBBIE....I always thought my bike paint was stock. I didn't really know because I bought it used and looks like someone painted it before me, so it looks like your fender must be the stock color. I'll get a computer color match and try my hand at spray painting one day, plus the saddle bag lids are scratched up so they need to be redone. A quart of paint is the smallest they sell but at least I'll have plenty to do it all. That's too bad cause that's a nice pretty fender you sent me.
Got a tricky fiberglass job coming up too. The bail head screws that screw through the grommets inside the saddlebags ripped right through busting out the fiberglass on both bags plus a couple cracks. Yeah....me got lots to do....but thanks to you kind gents....I can do it. Just a guess but it will probably take a couple months to get er done, but I'm getting some wicked pain in the leg....saw the Doc and said I'm using my leg too much(I already knew that) and to go back to one crutch for a few weeks.
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ski

Hey BUBBIE....I always thought my bike paint was stock. I didn't really know because I bought it used and looks like someone painted it before me, so it looks like your fender must be the stock color. I'll get a computer color match and try my hand at spray painting one day, plus the saddle bag lids are scratched up so they need to be redone. A quart of paint is the smallest they sell but at least I'll have plenty to do it all. That's too bad cause that's a nice pretty fender you sent me.
Got a tricky fiberglass job coming up too. The bail head screws that screw through the grommets inside the saddlebags ripped right through busting out the fiberglass on both bags plus a couple cracks. Yeah....me got lots to do....but thanks to you kind gents....I can do it. Just a guess but it will probably take a couple months to get er done, but I'm getting some wicked pain in the leg....saw the Doc and said I'm using my leg too much(I already knew that) and to go back to one crutch for a few weeks.
Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ski
Well....my spray paint job just ended after I found out what a qt. of special color urethane costs. Looks like it's gonna be rattle can time! You can only do what you can do...with what you have.

Think the stock Call for the Blue 09 color is Flame Blue Pearl...

Yes, They are Proud of their paint. I saw a ON SALE price of $111.25 for a Quart...

signed....BUBBIE

Back