free website stats program **Donate 02 Road King parts....Help** | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

**Donate 02 Road King parts....Help**

I do have a guy that will be sending me the triple trees by this weekend.
Ski

Are you sure you have the triple trees on the way? Seems I recall a guy that was going to donate the lower legs that failed to deliver?? Unless you want to pay for shipping for the trees and the tube, I am going to let the other donor know that all he need ship is the fork tube if it is straight. Once I tell the other donor that the trees are not needed and he ships the tube, I don't want to go back to the well; comprende? So let me know ASAP.;)

I comprende. Go ahead and tell the guy to send both trees and the tube. Your right, this guy that had the lower tree said he believes he has the upper tree too but he's been telling me that he'll send it for almost 6 weeks. Every week he says...."no problem....will do." I can't depend on him anymore, but I can sure depend on you! You sure pull through.
Thank you....again!

I comprende. Go ahead and tell the guy to send both trees and the tube. Your right, this guy that had the lower tree said he believes he has the upper tree too but he's been telling me that he'll send it for almost 6 weeks. Every week he says...."no problem....will do." I can't depend on him anymore, but I can sure depend on you! You sure pull through.
Thank you....again!

Done! I will let you know ship cost when I know it.

Hey Ski, ya been pretty quiet lately.
Just curious, how is the rebuild project coming along?
Do you have all the parts you need now? :)

Thanks for asking. I'm waiting on the last parts I need to be sent...both triple trees and one upper tube leg, but it's looking a little slim at this point. But I sure can't complain at this point after all the parts I've received so far. I try to put in a couple hours a day on the bike but my leg isn't doing good and it takes me 5x as long to do anything baby stepping around. I've been bending/welding some brackets back in shape...a little two tone paint (spray can) fixing dents...one fork leg is ready...lots of small things...but the front end is the priority...hopefully sooner than later. Even if MIss Piggy was ready to ride today....I'm not ready....unless I throw some training wheels on er. ;)
Thanks!

Well you just take your time at it and only do what you can.
May God speed, and one day soon you and Miss Piggy will be on the road again! ;)

Thanks for asking. I'm waiting on the last parts I need to be sent...both triple trees and one upper tube leg, but it's looking a little slim at this point.Thanks!

Ski,
The triple tree/tube donor will come through. He is an independent shop owner and has just been busy but will ship the parts when he gets a break; be patient.;)

Back