Craving spring already!!

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by 09RGlideKY, Dec 24, 2010.

1. 09RGlideKY

09RGlideKY Active Member

I took my first ride in a couple week before another snow storm comes in. It was the first ride on my new bike and I loved it but am so ready for springtime!!!

Attached Files:

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Same here from Pittsburgh, Pa. No warm weather in sight has averaged 15 degrees for December with no reprieve in sight.
    Cool looking bike.

3. MrSleepy

MrSleepy Active Member

I took a ride yesterday, it was nice.. I normally will ride down to Becky's Cafe, thats about five's from here. then drink a cup of Coffee, Then drive about seven miles to Jackie's Cafe , Have more coffee, then head back to Becky's.. LOL.. . Its all about having fun right... What part of Ky do you live.. We are getting Sleet here in Woodlawn, and its supposed to turn to snow after while. Tom

4. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Man y'all are making me COLD!!!:D

5. glen073

glen073 Active Member

I guess I won't complain about 5 or 6 days in a row of rain. At least most days I can still ride out here in Californina. Yesterday in the high 50's with sun and it was pretty good! I too am craving spring for warmer temps.

6. sePArider

sePArider Member

It's been in the mid 30's here for the past week. Been holding off riding hopin' for a few more degrees. I'm going out tomorrow morning for a ride. I don't how cold it may be.

7. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

You all stay warm and safe and if u ride watch out for Black Ice:s

8. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Waiting for spring can be like torture when you have a new bike. It'll get here; just not soon enough.:s

9. Davidw2415

Davidw2415 Senior Member

I've been ready for spring since Thanksgiving.

10. Jick Scott

Jick Scott Member

These are the prime riding months for me - October to May. It usually sits from June to September. 95 degrees with 100% humidity, just doesn't do it for me. Merry Christmas everyone and have a good new year!