free website stats program Craving spring already!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Craving spring already!!

09RGlideKY

I took my first ride in a couple week before another snow storm comes in. It was the first ride on my new bike and I loved it but am so ready for springtime!!!

Attachments

• P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 63
Same here from Pittsburgh, Pa. No warm weather in sight has averaged 15 degrees for December with no reprieve in sight.
Cool looking bike.

I took a ride yesterday, it was nice.. I normally will ride down to Becky's Cafe, thats about five's from here. then drink a cup of Coffee, Then drive about seven miles to Jackie's Cafe , Have more coffee, then head back to Becky's.. LOL.. . Its all about having fun right... What part of Ky do you live.. We are getting Sleet here in Woodlawn, and its supposed to turn to snow after while. Tom

I guess I won't complain about 5 or 6 days in a row of rain. At least most days I can still ride out here in Californina. Yesterday in the high 50's with sun and it was pretty good! I too am craving spring for warmer temps.

It's been in the mid 30's here for the past week. Been holding off riding hopin' for a few more degrees. I'm going out tomorrow morning for a ride. I don't how cold it may be.

You all stay warm and safe and if u ride watch out for Black Ice:s

Waiting for spring can be like torture when you have a new bike. It'll get here; just not soon enough.:s

These are the prime riding months for me - October to May. It usually sits from June to September. 95 degrees with 100% humidity, just doesn't do it for me. Merry Christmas everyone and have a good new year!

Back