free website stats program Cigars | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cigars

I had a buddy who was married to a Cuban girl so they would go to Cuba a couple of timesa year and bring me back some Cohibas or Monte Cristos. I had a friend who gave me some Dominicans and they were nice. I have a BUDDY in Florida who goes to Key West and will send me some hand rolled SEA SHELLS. At least that is what it says on the declaration form when it comes to Canada.
Ken

Will be getting some more SEA SHELLS after Srurgis:s

I had a buddy who was married to a Cuban girl so they would go to Cuba a couple of timesa year and bring me back some Cohibas or Monte Cristos. I had a friend who gave me some Dominicans and they were nice. I have a BUDDY in Florida who goes to Key West and will send me some hand rolled SEA SHELLS. At least that is what it says on the declaration form when it comes to Canada.
Ken

nice to have a BUDDY like that. too bad you have to wait until stergis is over.. do they come with or without a mustash?

Jack, maybe you have found a new career. You can have the exclusive rights to the cigar distributer link. You will most likely have to talk to Speed about the sponorship details though. I don't know what it takes to be a sponsor?
Ken

Ken
i found their link, looks good and the price is nice so i am going to give the Robustos a try when i get back to the USA. until then i still have a couple Cohibas and some Puritos to keep me going?

i use to read Cigar Afionado reuglar, i remember there was an artical about when Che was in the hospital and was told he could not smoke. aparently Castro talked the Doc into leting him smoke 1 cigar a day. he then had a special cigar make that took all day to smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
Back