free website stats program Cigars | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cigars

GOD, I mean George Burns smoked one a day for most of his life and he lived to be a hundred, so there...enjoy that stogie my friend and if I get the chance I'd have one with ya.

I smoked cigars as well. I smoked about 2-4 a month. After my last Doc Appt, they told me all the things that were wrong with me and it sort of guilted me into giving up most of my vices. All I have left is Lite Beer on Football Sundays - max of 6!:bigsmiley15:

I always can cheat and sneak a smoke though.:p

Jack the sea shells came in today. I am on my way out to the shop now to puff on them, thanks
Ken

I like cigars, pipes, Copenhagen, beer, and bourbon.

I work out at least 45 mins every day

I like to ride my scoot.

I pay for my own health care, plus deductible, plus percentages, plus taxes that pay for other peoples health care.

I avoid the Dr. One physical a year. It seems to me that the docs like to put you on one pill, that leads to two pills, etc, etc. Just listen to the disclaimers in all of those perscription commercials. Then they want to fuss about your "lifestyle".

No one here gets out alive. True dat. Enjoy yourselves and be nice to each other.

I dont care I am bringing home the cigars for kemo and NEWHD, if they smoke em fine if not that is fine, I am a man of my word LOL:newsmile100:

CAPITAL JACK, thank you for the care package...got a chance to enjoy them with my son in law cause they always taste better when you share.:s

Of course a bit of red vintage port makes it even better. :D

Boy I bet I would really be on your nurses list, where I work we make the small filtered cigars by the thousands every day. We are in about 30 some states with them. Our main brand is a brand called RED BUCK but also do richwood and golden harvest. Sales are really good because they are cheaper than cigs and I guess everyone is into saving a buck or two. We sure dont rank up there with a cuban though but not a bad little cigar we make. So hey everyone light up and help save another "MADE IN THE USA" job.
That's funny. Good post. I'll buy a pack today.

my favorite is a Cohiba Robusto, but i don't turn my nose up at nice #4. there is also a local cigar down here in Venezuela which is very nice and smooth called a Purito.

what does everyone else smoke

I had a buddy who was married to a Cuban girl so they would go to Cuba a couple of timesa year and bring me back some Cohibas or Monte Cristos. I had a friend who gave me some Dominicans and they were nice. I have a BUDDY in Florida who goes to Key West and will send me some hand rolled SEA SHELLS. At least that is what it says on the declaration form when it comes to Canada.
Ken

Back