free website stats program Cigars | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cigars

WOW! Risk exceeded, thanks for your opinion....I hate cats!

Thats funny!

I hate cats too......

Bodeen

The BMI is pretty much a joke. It only looks at height and weight and doesn't consider how much of that weight is muscle. Take some NFL player who is 6' 4" like you, weighs 260 pounds, and has 5% body fat. Same nurse blindly applying the BMI numbers would tell him he's obese!

I hear ya there. I'd have to loose 100lbs just to be "fat"!

Bodeen

Last edited by a moderator:
Porter, I would have laughed in the nurses face if she had said that to me. :p I am in pretty decent shape & if you just go by BMI, I'm barely at 24 or 25. Been a while since I looked at that, since it is pretty much useless. I do have about 18% body fat currently, maybe less by now, it's been a couple of months since I got measured.

And for the record, I think cigars stink and I don't like cats. :newsmile100: And if my 2 brilliant dogs bark all night at the neighbors trees again, I won't be liking them any more either! (The neighbor covered his fruit trees & tomato plants for a frost warning, and my brilliant dogs barked every time the wind blew) :D

I dont care I am bringing home the cigars for kemo and NEWHD, if they smoke em fine if not that is fine, I am a man of my word LOL:newsmile100:

Jack you know that I will smoke em up. I will get me some nice polishing clothes and some fine McGuires wax and maybe a sip or two of some real fine corn sqeezins and me and my Harley will have a real nice day, oh I forgot that my best buddy Hogan will be layin down watching me endulge.

Porter, the man with the most toys is still going to die

Live on everybody and celebrate life. This weekend in Canada is Thanksgiving Weekend, and I am thankful for good friends that I can count on. Many Americans are suprised that we celebrate Thanksgiving, I guess because the Mayflower and the Pilgrams landed on the US shores but we give thanks for the successful farm crops and freedoms and great country that we enjoy and think nothing of it.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone and ride safe.
Ken

Porter, I would have laughed in the nurses face if she had said that to me. :p I am in pretty decent shape & if you just go by BMI, I'm barely at 24 or 25. Been a while since I looked at that, since it is pretty much useless. I do have about 18% body fat currently, maybe less by now, it's been a couple of months since I got measured.

And for the record, I think cigars stink and I don't like cats. :newsmile100: And if my 2 brilliant dogs bark all night at the neighbors trees again, I won't be liking them any more either! (The neighbor covered his fruit trees & tomato plants for a frost warning, and my brilliant dogs barked every time the wind blew) :D

I try not to laugh at ANYTHING when I am standing on a scale with no clothes on....:s

I don't know where I heard "Latest studies show living will kill you." but I've always liked it. HD motocycles, cigars, anything: it is all risk vs. reward. I even balk at the "everything in moderation" mantra. I know it is generally a good idea, but excess can sure be fun. We only go around 1 time.

Kemo, thanks and enjoy the holiday as well. Looks like 26 degrees on Friday here in the Peg!! Can you guess what I and others will be doing other than working?

ZZ ride safe. I was born in the Peg and my sister lives there now, I have family in and around Dauphin and Ochre River. I usually get out every couple of years.
kemo

Back