free website stats program Cigars | Harley Davidson Forums

Cigars

kemo

R.I.P
Well I guess I just finished my last cigar. I had my physical the other day and the nurse asked if I still smoked. I get the odd Cuban or Dominican cigar given to me so I smoke it. I maybe have 10 cigars a year so I don't really consider myself as being a smoker but she insists that I am. Kind of insults me so I figured if 10 cigars makes me a smoker I might just as well smoke them stinkin cigars. Well the last one is gone so I guess I shouldn't accept any more.

I guess that I must be an alcoholic to cause I like the odd drink but nobody is giving me any jugs of fine whiskey.
Kemo

Maybe she just really dislikes smoking. I will agree 10 cigars a year would not classify you as a smoker. I guess cause I like wine with dinner occasionally I am a Wino????

10 cigars a year would not even be the equivalent of being a "passive smoker" -say you were married to a smoker or worked in an office/bar with smokers.

I think that nurse might just be a bit of a passionate objector to smoking.

Kemo, enjoy your Stogies, just dont inhale, 10 a year does not make you a smoker IMO:p

aye us smokers are the lowest of the low to some people and it seems that here in the uk society is really getting on the case of smokers about the only places im allowed to smoke inside are in my own home and in my car but some are calling for a ban on those as well

Brian

Come on Steve don't be such a fool. I don't want you to have to drink alone. People might think that you like your booze. If you bring the stoogies I will enjoy them. I will just tell the nurse that I don't smoke them no more. Is there a difference between enjoying a stoogie and smokin them stinkin things. You were lucky that I was able to get rid of those Cubans down in Florida for you last spring. I would of hated to see you get arrested for contraband.
ken

Come on Steve don't be such a fool. I don't want you to have to drink alone. People might think that you like your booze. If you bring the stoogies I will enjoy them. I will just tell the nurse that I don't smoke them no more. Is there a difference between enjoying a stoogie and smokin them stinkin things. You were lucky that I was able to get rid of those Cubans down in Florida for you last spring. I would of hated to see you get arrested for contraband.
ken

Im going to Key West Monday, want some Stogies?

Send them up Jack. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. I know that you won't go to Sloppy Joes but if you do enjoy the entertianment.
ken

Send them up Jack. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. I know that you won't go to Sloppy Joes but if you do enjoy the entertianment.
ken

Hmmm, u never know, what kind of cigars and send me your address and you got it, Jack

aye us smokers are the lowest of the low to some people and it seems that here in the uk society is really getting on the case of smokers about the only places im allowed to smoke inside are in my own home and in my car but some are calling for a ban on those as well

Brian
Fin, we got that going on over here too. I don't smoke anymore. I used too but I quit a long time ago. But I believe that if a person want to go to a bar and have a smoke they ought to be allowed to enjoy it. Everyone should know at the outset that it IS a smokers bar and you risk second hand smoke inhalation when you enter. But as long as we know the consequences we shouldn't have other people decide what our enjoyment should be IMHO.

Back