free website stats program Cigars | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cigars

Boy I bet I would really be on your nurses list, where I work we make the small filtered cigars by the thousands every day. We are in about 30 some states with them. Our main brand is a brand called RED BUCK but also do richwood and golden harvest. Sales are really good because they are cheaper than cigs and I guess everyone is into saving a buck or two. We sure dont rank up there with a cuban though but not a bad little cigar we make. So hey everyone light up and help save another "MADE IN THE USA" job.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but it's not what the nurse thinks or any of our opinions either. If you told her that you smoke any cigars, it's now in your medical record. If you told your insurance company that you are a non-smoker and that's what they based your rates on, you may have a problem.

Well I guess I just finished my last cigar. I had my physical the other day and the nurse asked if I still smoked. I get the odd Cuban or Dominican cigar given to me so I smoke it. I maybe have 10 cigars a year so I don't really consider myself as being a smoker but she insists that I am. Kind of insults me so I figured if 10 cigars makes me a smoker I might just as well smoke them stinkin cigars. Well the last one is gone so I guess I shouldn't accept any more.

I guess that I must be an alcoholic to cause I like the odd drink but nobody is giving me any jugs of fine whiskey.
Kemo
Did you inhale?

Nay I don't inhale them. I just puff on em them and they go out and then I light them again and puff some more and then they go out again. Kind of like a cat that caught a mouse and plays with it until he kills the mouse.
Kemo

At the risk of ruffling some feathers, I don't think there is anything more vile and disgusting as cigar smoke, followed closely by cigarette smoke.

Nay I don't inhale them. I just puff on em them and they go out and then I light them again and puff some more and then they go out again. Kind of like a cat that caught a mouse and plays with it until he kills the mouse.
Kemo

Got your Stogies Today, will put them in the mail hopefully on Monday, Jack:p

Back