free website stats program Cigars | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cigars

Be happy and smoke em! Ten a year is worth the relaxation, and if the nurse asks you if you smoke tell her "Just my rear tire at stop lights!"

Kemo, I agree with Jack.. It isn't smoking if you don't inhale. I think a President or Prime Minister had that line- "I never inhaled it", not sure who.
We here in Manitoba have a new law passed that makes it illegal to smoke in your car with anyone under 16yrs old!! Tis the times we live in I guess.

Kemo, enjoy your cigars, only for special occasions with friends, I may have 6 in one year if even...but they are so good with a fine 10 or 15 year old port with friends and family who enjoy the same...Steve, regarding the Cubans...send a few my way and I'll somehow "manage" to enjoy them with you and Kemo...my Dominican and Nicaragua based ones may not measure up, but light one up after a good meal and all is well!

Kemo, enjoy your cigars, only for special occasions with friends, I may have 6 in one year if even...but they are so good with a fine 10 or 15 year old port with friends and family who enjoy the same...Steve, regarding the Cubans...send a few my way and I'll somehow "manage" to enjoy them with you and Kemo...my Dominican and Nicaragua based ones may not measure up, but light one up after a good meal and all is well!
NHD, then you must be a smoker.:newsmile100::newsmile100:

Nah...6 a year, are you kidding me...? Kemo, at 10 was hitting the upper limit! Ha-ha-hah...*hic*:D I don't think I sent any smoke signals you could see way out there, but I guess I could have been "misbehaven..."!:newsmile016:

I can hardly wait for Jacks package to arrive. There are some fine cigars in KW.
ken

Im leaving now and will be back on Saturday, you should have your Stogies by the middle of the next week, Be Good now, Jack:p

Guess I better get you a couple Too, send me your address, Im out the door See you all in a week, Capital Jack:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back