free website stats program Can you do a "full locked turn"? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can you do a "full locked turn"?

Um....
I'd llike to see that...
If the bike is on it's left side the bars should be in a left turn, not right turn.
I've heard it both ways. If the front wheel is pointed the opposite way, it will help the bike roll up to vertical. If it's pointed the same way, it's easier to hang on to the handlebars for leverage.

Practiced this past wekend, got close, I will probably practice some more next weekend, and the next and the next............:bigsmiley24:

I go out to the DMV course and practice slow maneuvers on Sunday mornings until I can get as tight as circle as possible. I got pretty good on the ultra but need to practice some more with the Road King. Plus the area is all stripped up of other low speed maneuvers.

I've heard it both ways. If the front wheel is pointed the opposite way, it will help the bike roll up to vertical. If it's pointed the same way, it's easier to hang on to the handlebars for leverage.

I'd still like to see the handlebars stay pointed in the opposite direction. I don't think they will unless they're tied down or someone holding them.

Back