free website stats program Cam questions... 01 fxdl | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cam questions... 01 fxdl

It was a typo.
That's good.. I do hear the gears, interesting sound... But the extra power and exhaust tone makes up for it. :)
I know that somewhere someone said how to post pics, gotta figure it out so you can get a giggle and see the wear on the cam.

It was a typo. That's good.. I do hear the gears, interesting sound... But the extra power and exhaust tone makes up for it. :) I know that somewhere someone said how to post pics, gotta figure it out so you can get a giggle and see the wear on the cam.

Put the pictures in a folder in your computer, or on the desktop. Click on Upload a File; select the photo(s) you want to post and they will upload to your post if they are the right format and size; eazy, peazy.;)

The noise from the gears should not be too loud. A slight whine is OK but not a loud whine; which would indicated the gears are too tight. A slight klik-klak is OK but not a loud klik-klak which would indicate the gears are too loose. Did you measure lash on the inner and/or the outer gears during the install?

Back