free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

Bought a TFI from Richard, and it came quickly, and in perfect condition.

Looking at all the stuff he's sold, I'm wondering if he's dug a tunnel under a local Harley dealer's parts warehouse!:lolrolling

Just kidding. A pleasure doing business, and a greater pleasure having a site like this to spend time on and learn so much from.

Sorry Bud.....in all seriousness, I was rude not to pass some your way, now that I think about it! But I thought I had remembered something about you not eating them or something!

Yep Rich, he doesn't eat them so give them to me! :lolrolling

Market Place Experience

I just wanted to share another reason this is a great place. A couple weeks ago a member advertised in the Market Place section. He had a couple seats to sell. I contacted him and we negotiated a deal for both seats. I suddenly had this thought that I am sending a lot of money (for me) to someone 1000 miles away that I have never met or even talked too. Unlike Ebay and paypal, there is no recourse if things go wrong. I spoke with him on the phone and he assured me that he was on the up and up. I took the leap and sent him the money. Needless to say the seats showed up as promised and were at least as good as he described. So Thom1 if your reading, Thank You.
There are some really good folks here and in this day and age its unusual unfortunately.

Bodeen

Re: Market Place Experience

I agree, I have bought several items from other members. Never had a problem. Good people here.

Me too, 2 good experiences so far, if we cant trust a biker welllll:s

Just got a set of head pipes from Oiler.
Great transaction, we talked several times on the phone, and through email, came exactly as described, and packed great

Thanks Oiler :D

I just wanted to share another reason this is a great place. A couple weeks ago a member advertised in the Market Place section. He had a couple seats to sell. I contacted him and we negotiated a deal for both seats. I suddenly had this thought that I am sending a lot of money (for me) to someone 1000 miles away that I have never met or even talked too. Unlike Ebay and paypal, there is no recourse if things go wrong. I spoke with him on the phone and he assured me that he was on the up and up. I took the leap and sent him the money. Needless to say the seats showed up as promised and were at least as good as he described. So Thom1 if your reading, Thank You.
There are some really good folks here and in this day and age its unusual unfortunately.

Bodeen

Are you kidding? We send the nearest forum member over to see them with a baseball bat!!!

:D

Back