free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

I bought a QD Windshield from TommyLT. Exactly as described; no scratches, very clean. He gave me a good deal and held onto it until I could see it in person. Class act!

Got a lay down license bracket with hardware from Brian , very nice and as advertised very clean Thanks Brian, Easy transaction and he payed the shipping asking for no money ahead of time What a Great Deal, Capital Jack:s

Thanks Jack, my pleasure. I echo the same back to Jack, trustworthy man who had the check in the mail to me immediately after he got it and put up with my delay shipping it out.

Thanks Jack, my pleasure. I echo the same back to Jack, trustworthy man who had the check in the mail to me immediately after he got it and put up with my delay shipping it out.

Thanks again for the great deal and for being a member here, Jack:s

I just got a fender bib from Doctordoug. It looked brand new for less than 1/3 of new price. Great deal and a great guy to deal with.

Bought some great looking pipes from TommyLT. Merchandise as described, easy to deal with and he had patience with me as I dealt with the PayPal monster to get his funds sent to him. Nothing but praise from this end of the deal. Thanks Tom!
Ishmael

Bought seat from spelk3 (2nd thing I've bought from him) Great seat, just as he said!!!
Would buy from again!!!
Ride Safe
wilks3

Sold a seat and risers to wilks3 great guy to deal with! Thanks for the smooth transactions.

Steve
spelk3

Bought some beautiful 3½" Rineharts from Martillo. Got the pleasure of talking to him a few times really made the deal as smooth as it could be. Top notch guy I'm very happy

Bought some parts from 09 Heritage and they came well packed and looking like new. Great deal and great guy to deal with.

Bought a set of passenger floorboard covers from Rydahog. Great transaction!! Very quick to respond to my question and have item shipped. Had pictures on his post so I knew what was coming. Looked great and very satisfied. Would definately buy from him again.
Thanks!!!

Back