free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

Bought a seat from Chip He paid the shipping Great deal Thanks to Chip and me finding this great forum, Jack

This is just something I noticed a while back and forgot to post.

I sold my center stand to Big Lew back in November. Having read some of Lew's posts, I dang near felt like I knew him. Anyway, to my point.

When Lew and I were talking to set up a meeting place and time, he mentioned to me that he had cash in hand so I didn't have to worry about the funds being good :newsmile093: Well, that thought never crossed my mind! Call me naive, but somehow, down in my gut, I knew he was good for it. The class of people we have on this forum can't be matched. I know that there are bad seeds in every group but I don't think I would have felt at all wierd if Lew had told me he needed to give me an IOU.

Just an observation.

Bought a set of Cams from B-1B_Guy Super Great and easy to deal with .. would buy from him anytime

Sold a set of 255 cams to Bud, immediate payment. Glad you're happy, good luck w/ the cams, they build great power down low.

I am the happy owner now of RichardS' older leather jacket.
I must say the whole experience of going through the transaction was a very happy deal.
Richard, you are a gentleman through and through.
The jacket is as new, no surprises of any kind.
no delays, all quite transparent and up front.
Thanks again!!
regards.

I too just purchased something from RichardS, and I must say he is a great person to do business with. We had great communication, he gave me his home number and we spoke a couple of times, I would say he is a great biker brother and a real easy person to talk to. He shipped the parts quick and packed them well. It was the 16 piece Live to Ride package, and it looks great on the bike. I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction. I would like to go meet him sometime and go drink a tall cold iced tea after a good cruise. This site is lucky to have him around to share the times with. Thanks Big Time Richard.

Re: Bomber Leather Jacket

Hey Glider..... GREAT jacket! Want me should give you a 5* rating as in e-bay?!
Got it tonight from the UPS man. Thanks for easy buy, and GREAT jacket! Glad the others didn't grab this one!

BRIAN

Leather Jacket

Received leather jacket from glider. Just as described (like new) I am very satisfied with quality and price.

Thanks glider.

Joe B

Back