free website stats program Buyer/Seller Experiences | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Buyer/Seller Experiences

bought a seat from Rmohd, shipped it before I even sent a check (I was out camping/riding) perfect condition! great seller! i hope he got my check ;)
even let me wiggle on the price some. After long days of riding I found comfort knowing a new seat was in the mail.. thanks buddy!

Last summer I bought a SCARAB air cleaner cover from Grillfish. He accepted my offer, met me half way on the shipping and had it in the mail IMMEDIATELY. He wanted me to actually have it IN HAND before sending the MO. It arrived on time (he kept me updated on it's every move) and I was pleasantly surprised. He had stated it was used, but it came in the original packaging, complete with the original instructions! I couldn't tell it from new. He must have polished it as he put it in the packaging! I sent him his MO that same afternoon and he contacted me as soon as he had received the money. Truly, a good and honorable man! (like many here...)
I watch the FOR SALE ads here nearly daily and if he had something else I desired, I'd deal with him in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
I got a couple of the Redi gas cans from Chop's Garage lately. Chopper didn't have a Heritage in his shop so he took a can to the dealer to see how it fit and let me know. Got a set of balance beads but haven't installed them yet. Also got a couple of T-shirts. Great quality by the way. Chopper sent it out right away and wouldn't wait till he got my money oder first. Great guy to talk to and a real stand-up business man, just like his shirts say Old School Service. The kind of guy I like to do business with. Geezer

Thanks for the kind words Geezer, we appreciate your business and it was great talking to you on the phone.:)
Chopper

Bought set of HD risers from spelk3 after he had PM'ed me. Great price for risers and shipping. Very nice transaction and guy to deal with.
Thanks Again spelk3!!!
Ride Safe
wilks3 :USA

Just got my V&H slip on mufflers from Grillfish today. The mufflers were like new (even better than the description) and in the original packaging. Grillfish is a class act and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. :small3d026:

Got a lay down license bracket with hardware from Brian , very nice and as advertised very clean Thanks Brian, Easy transaction and he payed the shipping asking for no money ahead of time What a Great Deal, Capital Jack:s

Back