free website stats program Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures

Sorry the face was covered by the camera.Now that I see those feet I realize I posted a pic. of Kemo!:newsmile100: :lolrolling

Now that is funny, no wonder he wont share the cigars with you, next trip I will get you some, Capital Jack:newsmile100:

*LOL* Oh my gosh! I had to read every entry in this thread just for the pure giggle factor! Been having a tough couple weeks here and I am not sure but I think this helped! The only downside, is that I wasn't there to meet each of you and to actually that comaradery that is shared in moments like this! The technical stuff is all good (TRUST ME!) but to see how this forum leads to friendships makes it SUPER! I can't wait to begin making friends with some of the forum members from this area, as well as away from here. I already have made a few :)-) ) and I look forward to meeting even more of you!

To all that make this forum what it is, I thank you! If anyone gets up to my neck of the woods, PLEASE let me know. We're just humble people up here, but would enjoy meeting folks that share our interest in good friends, good times and good rides! I've always believed that strangers are only friends you haven't met yet! Take care and ride safe!

In my case, right now, that should be STORE SAFE! :D

We'll be looking for you Flipper. Jack will be the one with the camera!!!

Yeah, but the real question is who is going to "annotate" the photo...? I was really going on this one! :D

Yeah, but the real question is who is going to "annotate" the photo...? I was really going on this one! :D

"Annotate"? Didn't think we allowed "language" on the forum. jack maybe you need to contack "The Hammer"!!!:newsmile045:

Breeze, you had to be there, it was a good time just being able to put faces with what we read here, hope we can do this for Bike Week and maybe get more of us together:p
Yes Don!! I've already paid for my plane ticket. Let's take over the whole Cracker Barrel.

"Annotate"? Didn't think we allowed "language" on the forum. jack maybe you need to contack "The Hammer"!!!:newsmile045:

Oh-oh, I think we created a monster...:newsmile075: Hey, HDDon hope you'll take it easy on yours truly and not bring on the hammer...a gentle yellow card would be fine...:25:

Oh-oh, I think we created a monster...:newsmile075: Hey, HDDon hope you'll take it easy on yours truly and not bring on the hammer...a gentle yellow card would be fine...:25:

I stand corrected. Went to the dictionary and annotate won't get you a yellow card. Jack will still have the camera, and NewHDFan will be annotating.:bigsmiley28:

Back