free website stats program Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures

The first picture is when we are talking about everyone who is not there.

My, what a knarly looking bunch. :) J/K, I really wish I could have been there! I am quite impressed with the great folks here. Who woulda thunk that a group of "bikers" could meet at a Cracker Barrel and not get thrown out. :p OR MAYBE, the last picture was taken on the way in. :newsmile100:

But seriously, I'm glad that some of you could get together, I only wish I could have been there. You never know what my schedule will bring next spring. :s

Great pix, thanks for sharing, now I feel like I have participated. :)

My, what a knarly looking bunch. :) J/K, I really wish I could have been there! I am quite impressed with the great folks here. Who woulda thunk that a group of "bikers" could meet at a Cracker Barrel and not get thrown out. :p OR MAYBE, the last picture was taken on the way in. :newsmile100:

But seriously, I'm glad that some of you could get together, I only wish I could have been there. You never know what my schedule will bring next spring. :s

There is allways Bike Week, the third picture was us leaving, They would not dare throw us out LOL

Joy it felt like all the members were there in sprit. This is a great group and it shows in the way we have all pulled together through tough times. Everyone who can try to keep spring open for Bikeweek. I thinking that some of the northeast group should try to have a get together at Laconia.

I wasn't in the pictures either. I left to early, I guess. Then there is that whole witness protection program thing!
Seriously, it was good to see a good participation.

Bodeen

Ok Jack.Left to right as we look at the picture please name everyone.
It can be by screen name:D

OK, Dr Doolitle, Sirdimsdale, Docswife (SUE) did I get that right Doc, Me, HD DON, and our own HOOPLE:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back