free website stats program Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures

Anyone reading the last part of this thread is going to be afraid to ask for technical advice. :newsmile100::newsmile100:
I'm surprised that Hoople doesn't look as much like his avitar as I expected.:newsmile016:

Anyone reading the last part of this thread is going to be afraid to ask for technical advice. :newsmile100::newsmile100:
I'm surprised that Hoople doesn't look as much like his avitar as I expected.:newsmile016:

Breeze, you had to be there, it was a good time just being able to put faces with what we read here, hope we can do this for Bike Week and maybe get more of us together:p

Jack it is a good thing that you stay sober could be a problem if you got impaired. I just came in, I had the second cigar and now I have a litttle buzz on. I should have 2 in a day but if you hda sent 50 they would be gone by Saturday.
Ken

Jack it is a good thing that you stay sober could be a problem if you got impaired. I just came in, I had the second cigar and now I have a litttle buzz on. I should have 2 in a day but if you hda sent 50 they would be gone by Saturday.
Ken

LOL, glad you enjoyed the cigars and your right it is a good thing I dont drink any more or we would have double exposed pictures LOL:newsmile100:

Jack did have his own camara,he just won't share those pics.
I found a picture of him as proof:D

tn495s3.jpg

Nah, my feet aint that big, and I can prove it when you come to Bike Week, you can take the pictures LOL:newsmile100:

this is getting very funny --- Jack, just remember - "righty tighty and lefty loosy" hehehe once you get your lefts and rights figured out, then the rest of us can figure out exactly WHO is in the picture!!!!!

(but I love you - you are my friend)
Billbo

Thanks Bill, I got it right its all good fun and I can still laugh every time I think about it, Thanks for your friendship, Jack:s

Last edited by a moderator:
Back