free website stats program Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biketoberfest HD Talking Pictures

I stand corrected. Went to the dictionary and annotate won't get you a yellow card. Jack will still have the camera, and NewHDFan will be annotating.:bigsmiley28:

Yeah so there LOL, i will have a camera next time:newsmile100: and l-r Dr doolittle, Sirdimsdale, Sue, ME, HD DON, and Hoople, I got it right this time:p

I was getting a wee bit confused on following this thread as my knowledge of language is fairly limited to doric, scots, england english and a wee bit of german and annotate to me was adding side notes to something

Brian

I was getting a wee bit confused on following this thread as my knowledge of language is fairly limited to Doric, Scots, England English and a wee bit of German and annotate to me was adding side notes to something

Brian

Oh boy...Brian, you are making me work too many electrical impulses through my brain cells...had to look up the word doric...
Dor·ic (dôr
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k, d
obreve.gif
r
prime.gif
-)
n. A dialect of ancient Greek spoken in the Peloponnesus, Crete, certain of the Aegean Islands, Sicily, and southern Italy.

adj. 1. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or designating Doric. 2. In the style of or designating the Doric order.

Since we are talking about language...glad we don't write in cuniform or hiergyphics:newsmile030:...yeeshhh!!!

Need the supercomputer skills of Glider or at least a couple hundred Cray mainframes...LOL!

Last edited:
Oh boy...Brian, you are making me work too many electrical impulses through my brain cells...had to look up the word doric...

Dor·ic (dôr
prime.gif
ibreve.gif
k, d
obreve.gif
r
prime.gif
-)
n. A dialect of ancient Greek spoken in the Peloponnesus, Crete, certain of the Aegean Islands, Sicily, and southern Italy.

adj. 1. Of, relating to, characteristic of, or designating Doric.
2. In the style of or designating the Doric order.

You guys got me lost time to get out the dictionary:p
Since we are talking about language...glad we don't write in cuniform or hiergyphics:newsmile030:...yeeshhh!!!

Need the supercomputer skills of Glider or at least a couple hundred Cray mainframes...LOL!

You guys got me lost got to get the dictionary out if I can find it:p

:57: Thanks for the clarification Brian, I think the "antidote" to my use of the word annotate, is better served with just "--name those people in the photos..." and keep my prose and artistic license simple. I said it before, tough crowd here on HDTimeline...!:small3d007:

Last edited:
:57: Thanks for the clarification Brian, I thing the "antidote" to my use of the word annotate, is better served with just "--name those people in the photos..." and keep my prose and artistic license simple. I said it before, tough crowd here on HDTimeline...!:small3d007:

Tough crowd , you got that right:newsmile100:

Aye if you make a minor error on something or use a too complicated word then you will get the error of your way pointed out to you

Brian

Back