free website stats program Biker neighbors | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker neighbors

I live in rural Missouri however we live in a sub that connect to another. So its actually two subs total of 72 homes .. we have 7 family's that ride Harley and we gone out to dinner several times in the summer our next door neighbor he and his wife rides and we've been to Tenn.,WI,Ark,and points in between... all over actually with them....shoot we will jus call em all 7 family's will hop on and jus go for a ice cream the ages range from a couple in there 30's and my wife and i being the oldest in our 60's. so its cool.

I'm the new guy on the block (and youngest @ 49yrs old) just recently buying this house. None of my neighbors ride, but as they came over to introduce themselves first thing they mentioned was my beautiful motorcycle in the driveway. A positive start!

Here in suburban Detroit (pray for me), 2 doors down a guy has a 1990 springer with 130K on it, huge apes, big turned up Samson fishtails, and no turn indicators. Great guy, we ride all the time since I bought my first bike this summer. Trying to convince other neighbors to get bikes, one or 2 probably will.

10 houses on my street. 4 Harley electra glides and a Buell. Great street love my neighbours
kemo

We live on a farm, but our closest nieghbor lives about 1/4 mile down the road and he has an ultra. But we have never ridden together. We just wave.
He very seldom rides it. We have friends ( Motor Officers a Deputy) in the closest town about three miles away that ride. We get together every once in a while. And sometimes they esscort rides from Frederick HD for us.
My wife rides a softail and my daughter rides a Superglide, sometimes we all ride together and a group of our daughters friends all have Harleys sometimes we do a Sunday afternoon road trip with about 6 or more of them.

We bought THIS house, because good friends that ride, live just up the block. Kid across the street has a Ducati, guy around the corner has a Yamaha 1300, and when I walk my dog, I see various makes and models in many garages.

One fellow, is pretty funny..... I see his sportster tucked in his garage, but never see him riding. I go past him on the FLTR, he just about kills himself leaping out to wave.... but if I go by him on my wife's Honda Sabre, he turns his back, as though he think having a garage queen 883 makes him better.

I live in a small farming community of 1000 people. (No close neighbors with cycles). I do have a pretty good friend in town who has a very nice 2005 Dyna Wide-Glide. Many times I have invited him to ride, but he does not seem that plugged into ridings... It seems the weather has to be just perfect in every respect and once in blue moon you will see him zip past, adorned with his do-rag, sunglasses, black vest and boots. This gent is more likely to depart his garage at noon and return at 12:15. From his history one can assume that he is more interesting in OWNING, than riding.:newsmile030: To each his own.

Back