free website stats program Biker neighbors | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker neighbors

Couple next door both have Harleys. Across the street and right about four houses is a cop with a Night Train. Guy across the street three houses to the left has a Road Glide. Guy right behind us has a Heritage. Farther away but still in the addition there are a few more Harleys and one guy building a custom chopper. Plus a couple of sport bike riders.

I have several riders around me. My wife and
I both have our own bikes. however alot of our neighbors think we are bad, oh well.

3 of my closest neighbors are WWII vets! They are happy to wake up everyday, much less ride. I enjoy them sometimes more than the people my own age. I sure do appreciate them and happy to have them as neighbors. Maybe a biker neighbor one day.

Bodeen

I live on a road 3/10 mile long and half the people on the street have bikes. 11 Harleys, and around 3 or 4 metrics.

The only time I see the neighbors is when the leaves fall off the trees:) As far as I know there are no other bikes in the area. Lots of bikes travel the road I live off of, but none live around here.

I see about 6 or 8 harleys ride up and down the road at different times my block goes down about a mile only one fellow ever stopped and said hello, the rest seem to have trouble to even wave, we have probaly waved to each other on the road without knowing were on the same block :hii

We have 2 subdivisions back-to-back. Must be 30 or 40 bikes among the houses, maybe more. See a lot of them running the street. Mostly they are sportbikes ridden by young soldiers. Maybe a fourth of them are cruisers with half of those being Harleys. My riding partners are from the local HOG chapter, but I mostly ride alone since everybody else has to work for a living. I gave that up around the time I celebrated the 22nd anniversary of my 39th birthday. :s

4 out of the 6 houses on my street have bikes, but I've never gone on a ride with them. Never thought to ask. I like being alone and often make the mistake of thinking others do too.

Two neighbours have bikes, one a metric sport bike. Seems he uses it as a commuter in the summer, but have not found opportunity to meet him yet. The other neighbour has an older BMW. He has mentioned we should go out for a ride, but works weekends and schedules haven’t come together yet. And the neighbour I bought a Sporster from over a decade ago has moved 55 miles away, but now we manage one or two rides a year. :D

There is about 110 houses in my subdivision and there is at least 20 to 25 bikes going in and out of here at at any given hour during primetime riding season.

Back