free website stats program Biker neighbors | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker neighbors

Only have 2 riders in my neighborhood besides myself. 1 guy has 2 Sportsters
& rides just about every day, whether it's hot or cold out, unless it's raining.
The other guy has a beautiful Deuce, but you only see him in the summer when there is not a cloud in the sky. My immediate neighbors don't say anything about my bike, I try to be respectful about noise especially if it's early in the morning or late @ night. Not that I care what they think, but when you "give" respect, normally you "get" respect

My next door neighbor owns a 2007 street glide.He's about my age and we ride together as much as we can from spring till winter sets in.It's pretty cool!

There is 3 of us withing a 5 house area on my street, all Harleys. We never manage to be riding together but I see them out from time to time.

Live in small town 600 people on my streets 3 people 1 only summer rider 1 now in jail i would ride with him. 1 metric rider lady i fixed her 2 bikes so she could ride they sat in garage for years summer rider also. so i ride alone no 4 wheels this winter son takes me to work. COME ON SPRING>>>>>>

In my BIG block (about 1/2 mile around), there are 4 other Harleys and one metric vtwin.
One '06 Screamin Eagle Ultra gets ridden every day, one Heritage I don't think has ever left the block, just goes round and round every 3 mos. one Softail Custom gets ridden every few months, one Road King must be bolted to the floor, never seen it moved from the same position in center of garage. And the metric (loud pipes) gets revved, and revved, and revved, then goes around the block, then repeat the revs. Of course he's the one that lives 2 doors down. I've spoken to the CVO guy, waved at others.

We live in the country. Noone close by rides. My wife rides with the Red Knights and we are members of the local HOG Chapter so we can always find someone to ride with.

Two good friends in the neighborhood had Harley's when I got my Sporty. One sold his Road Glide and the other has a 2004 Road King and lives right across the street from me but we only ride together a couple times a year because of our schedules not meshing.

My nearest neighbor, my son, is a dirt bike/dual sport fanatic, you never know when or where you'll see him. We get some pretty good looks when riding together, me on the SG and him on his dual sport. His mom has let him use the sportster once. My next nearest neighbor is 7/10 of a mile away, he might take his bike out once or twice a year. Other than that, no bikes around.

My nearest neighbor, my son, is a dirt bike/dual sport fanatic, you never know when or where you'll see him. We get some pretty good looks when riding together, me on the SG and him on his dual sport. His mom has let him use the sportster once. My next nearest neighbor is 7/10 of a mile away, he might take his bike out once or twice a year. Other than that, no bikes around.

Do you ever see Moose in the wild when riding your cycles? I figured that might be a possiblily where you live.
I saw a wolf in Michigans Upper Penninsula last summer! The "Lone" wolf trotted right across the hi-way, interesting.

Back