free website stats program Bad Vibration | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Bad Vibration

As far as I know they didn't check the crank runout or if they changed the compensator sprocket. I will ring and ask ( probable cheaper to give me a new bike)

Quick!!! Take the new bike!!! It would be a incrediable thing in the USA for any dealer to do that, correction, almost impossible!!!
wilks3
:USA

I would take the new bike too. There's nothing like a bike that hasn't been torn into verses somethig that has been disassembled in the field.

Yep I was thinking maybe the model they offered you didn't suit you as to why you hadn't already jumped on that. Or maybe you had put something on the bike. Can't beat a new bike otherwise.

I am very surprised a new bike was even offered. That would not happen where I live. And Yes, taking ownership of a new bikes "fixes" the problem, but I would still want to know what's up with the bike you now have. That's the reward for all the pain so-far.

Take the new bike, but I would ask at a later date what the problem with the original bike turned out to be. Eventually they will figure it out. It would be nice to know what the story is.

Plz don't get me started on the Lemon Law in Florida. I am convinced it's nothing more than a "make work" project that the government put together. If you read the fine print and case history's, you may as well just pay for the repair bill out of your own pocket. Real people do answer the phone when you call. What they actually do remains a secret.

Now maybe in other states it really works. That I can't say.

Plz don't get me started on the Lemon Law in Florida. I am convinced it's nothing more than a "make work" project that the government put together. If you read the fine print and case history's, you may as well just pay for the repair bill out of your own pocket. Real people do answer the phone when you call. What they actually do remains a secret.

Now maybe in other states it really works. That I can't say.

If it helped one person, it is better than Michigan with no law.

If it helped one person, it is better than Michigan with no law.

All depends on how you look at it.
If it helps 1 person out of 2 that fills out the form, that would be Great.
If it helps 1 person out of 10 that fills out the form, it is somewhat beneficial.
If it helps 1 person out of 50 that fills out the form, it's a waste of State Tax income.
If it helps 1 person out of 100 that fills out the form, Have an Orange & Welcome to Florida!:)

Back