free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

must of some how missed this thread, love the show. was working a split shift in Rawlings Wy and it was on. watch a part of one episode and have been hooked ever since. mater of fact think i will start watching my 2nd season dvd set now:rider:rider

For reasons I'm not clear on, I resisted for some time. I think I was trying to avoid the hype on it or something. Then one night it was on while I was working out and it was all over. Hadda rent season one and two, then subscribed to season three on iTunes. Even my wife, who is not a fan of bikes, thought it was a good show.

Somewhere around here I have a sketch I did of Clay.

Yup, here it is:
scan0003-276x300.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The show is just amazing.
I already saw the first and second season, now i have the third in the computer do see, and i know that they are already working in the fourth season.

Definite fan of the show. Didn't get into it until 1/2 way through season 2, but caught up via Netflix and then got season 3 (brutal wrap-up). Can't wait to see where they go with the storyline.

All four seasons are now available on DVD.

Over here they still have not shown season 2. Been having to watch it on line.

Been a big fan from the start to the episode where Jaks gets his son back home!Cant wait for the next series,they still have that bent wannabe town major to sort out! As for how close to the real thing........

Back